Who has done M+ On PTR?

If you have done M+ on PTR please post how much AP you got from the chest and what instance and level you were doing.

Deleted
    Wow you really make your strategy based on "what happens if our first m+ run does not provide as much AP as I expected?"

This topic made sure - there will be another ap/time favorite very soon. Even if it's just 1 minute, no I mean 40 seconds - delete this I mean 5 seconds advantage.
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2017-02-18 at 02:10 PM.

I have literally no idea what you are going on about

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Wow you really make your strategy based on "what happens if our first m+ run does not provide as much AP as I expected?"

This topic made sure - there will be another ap/time favorite very soon. Even if it's just 1 minute, no I mean 40 seconds - delete this I mean 5 seconds average.
    Bro do you even sense?

I guess you mean that there will always be a most efficient dungeon to run M+, but damn, you sentences make no sense at all...

Mos+8 gave me 181250 iirc, cba logging right now to check it. Weekly chest (+15) gave like 720k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAlkohol View Post
    Bro do you even sense?

I guess you mean that there will always be a most efficient dungeon to run M+, but damn, you sentences make no sense at all...
    I am not your bro and how can you make your thesis out of my post? Makes no sense if you could not understand me and not just wanted to bro me with some half-insults.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    I am not your bro and how can you make your thesis out of my post? Makes no sense if you could not understand me and not just wanted to bro me with some half-insults.
    He's pointing out that your sentence structure is way the fuck off and it is incredibly hard to read. What you said was:

"Wow you really make your strategy based on "what happens if our first m+ run does not provide as much AP as I expected?"

This topic made sure - there will be another ap/time favorite very soon. Even if it's just 1 minute, no I mean 40 seconds - delete this I mean 5 seconds advantage."

The first sentence even I can't make sense of. That one's lost to whatever demons float around in the back of your head. The second is a bit easier. What you were trying to say is:

"This topic confirmed it - people will find another favorite instance to run very soon. Even if it's just a minute, 40, or 5 seconds of advantage people will prefer it".

And you're god damn right we will because if I have to run an instance another 200 times, I'm going to take the one that saves me 200 minutes considering keys are an unlimited supply for me with boosting.

Based on the numbers I received, AP gains currently break down like this on PTR:

It will be interesting to see how much the numbers change next patch because 148 days when playing that much content is obscene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    Based on the numbers I received, AP gains currently break down like this on PTR:

It will be interesting to see how much the numbers change next patch because 148 days when playing that much content is obscene.
    Is that taking 40/40 AK into account or just current 25/25 AK?

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    Is that taking 40/40 AK into account or just current 25/25 AK?
    It uses the current AK of the character and AK increases every five days.

The characters name in that picture is black, but it is an AK 25 character.
    Last edited by Jdance; 2017-02-19 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    If that will remain true, I will have to either quit or rebuild my guild for the second time this expansion. One time because long time 10 years vets quitting over bad legendaries, and now people already announced me they will either quit or stop raiding if they go ahead with this "exponential growth in AP required" plan.

How far departed is this from the fun we used to have in Burning Crusade and Wrath, I can't even say...
    The numbers aren't tuned yet. I believe next build they will be different. Its just an interesting look into what they are right now.