Warlock LF heroic/mythic guild

I can't post links, but you can find me on the armory and Warcraft Logs: Danvash-MoonGuard.

I got to 10/10N and 4/10H from raid leading pugs. I've put many hours of wipes into other heroic bosses, bleeding raid members after each wipe, and I've finally decided it would be a far more productive use of time to find a consistent group to raid with so that we can all learn from our mistakes together.

I put a lot of time into learning my rotation and studying what top warlocks are doing. When I die to something in raids, I look for weak auras or other resources to avoid it next time. I put in 110% toward progression and want to find a group of people who do the same.

I'm usually on every day for a few hours a night between 5 and midnight CST.

I am willing to realm transfer.

If you would be interested in having me, feel free to add me on btag, Triet#1743.

Friend request sent, we are Cake 3/10M right now, but have a need for some good dps to come help us out, Core spots open for the right people. We raid Tue, Thur, Sun 7:30 to 11:30 CST - add me Zipps#1374, look forward to talking to you

Hi Danvash,

I'm Fuzfuz from <Adapt> of Arthas. We're a 1/10M, 2-day Horde progression guild looking to add a Warlock to our team. We raid Wed/Sun from 9 PM - midnight CST (10 PM - 1 AM server) and have an optional farm raid on Tue at the same time. I've added you on Btag from Bitter#1387. Hope that we can offer you a consistent and stable home moving forward! Chat with you soon!

Raid leading pugs, you're a hero. I added you, here's some more information below.

[US][Horde][Mug’thol/Dragonmaw/Akama-PST] 9/10H Nighthold LFM

<Carried>

We are a newly formed Horde raiding guild on the US-Mug’thol server. Our goals are being competitive on our server and clearing mythic content. We are looking to add mature players who are interested in excelling in a serious raid environment and enjoy completing other content on off nights (PVP, M+, Achievements, etc.)

About Us:
    We strive for an enjoyable raid environment, but a serious attitude towards progression raiding is required. Maximum effort and preparation is required for all raids. The loot system we use is loot council.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday and Thursday
    8:30 PM - 11:40PM PST(Server Time)

carried-guild.com
    If you have any further questions or are interested in joining the guild please contact Wednezday#1133 or veltshmerts#1300.

Hi Danvash,
    Sent you a friend request for a chat, I am currently an officer in <Pit Crew - Saurfang>. We are currently 3/10 mythic seeking dps to push mythic krosus down. If this is something your interested in let me know. Look forward to hearing from you.
    My FC is 1177 - 6552 - 9842 PM with yours if you add.

Hey, added you and i hope to hear from you soon.

<Novare res>

About us:
    One of the oldest and most successful guilds on the Durotan server (just celebrated our 11th year anniversary). As guilds come and go, Novare Res will still remain. We pride ourselves on our family atmosphere within a thriving environment. Our raiding group is considered a Semi-hardcore group that dwells within a family tribe.

Our raiding times are family friendly and will not require you to be up late hours throughout the night. We understand that Real Life comes first and want to make sure this is accomplished in all of our lives. Our raiding times allow our group to be successful in-game; as well as, promote the success of our out-of-game life too.

If you are looking for a fun place to raid and not have to worry about a guild leaving you, or changing servers (aka. no drama), then Novare Res could be that home for you.

Raid Type: Semi-Hardcore
    Raid Times: Monday, Wednesday. Sunday: (8pm – 11pm EST)

Current Progression:
    Emerald Nightmare: 1/7 Mythic, 7/7 Heroic
    Trial of Valor: 3/3 Heroic
    Nighthold: 9/10 Heroic NH, 10/10 Normal

There’s plenty more to talk about, so I hope you get back to me.
    Battle Tag: KnightnGale#1402

Thank You.
    Last edited by knightngale; 2017-02-21 at 05:24 PM.

NaCl> we are a newly formed guild with 3/10M NH Leaders looking for guys who cant raid 3-5 days a week but still want some mythic boss's killed ! 2 days, tuesday and wednesday 8:30 to 11:30 EST. Currently have Heroic on farm. Need to fill up the roster to get into Mythic.. Alliance Whisperwind

Add me rancor#1333

Or reply here

Hey,

We're currently recruiting to fill more empty spots. We`re 9/10H NH, Gul'dan will be down Thursday and looking to be in mythic in about 2 weeks. We are a very laid back, casual raid group but we do like end game raiding so we thought we`d try and recruit more for Mythic Nighthold.

We also run a lot of mythic +s and some do PVP(not me personally). We only want fun and reliable people. We're a very close knit group, most of us have been playing together since vanilla.

Korgath - Personal - Discord
    Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Thursday – Currently 7:30CST to 10:30CST but will be going to 8CST to 11CST after next week.
    We also might start picking up Monday for extra hour or 2 on a boss we want to down before reset. (Completely optional)

Currently need:
    1 Tank
    1 Heal
    3/4 DPS - We're pretty open ATM but would love a hunter, fury war, rogue, warlock and a Spriest.

Add my Btag if we sound like a good fit for you - Syllie#11658 or Discord Syllie#9679