Holy raid healing help

Hello, I'm looking for a way to help out our holy priest in our runs. I haven't played holy since BC and now play a paladin so I'm not sure what I should be telling her. I've got logs for every week and she's always placing very low for ilvl and I'm not seeing much improvement from hps going back to even EN. At times shes beaten or tied with our prot warrior on the charts which doesn't seem right.

Thanks in advance, partial links below. :)
    Armory: /wow/en/character/kilrogg/Hajime/simple
    Logs: /reports/QnVFWDPAJd9MCYyZ
    (Also her personal stats on warcraft logs: /rankings/character/13854950/latest#metric=hps

At a first glance, this priest casts way too many renews and not nearly enough flash heals. Telling them to cast renews ONLY when moving and using flash heal to top up people instead will probably get him up to the 60%ies or higher just from that.

yea she needs to stop casting renew. just tell her remove it from bar, if you allow her to cast it a little, it wont change her habbits.
    Also way more PoMs, more use of Holy Words (especcialy sancity) and more Prayer of Healing (after sancity)
    also tell her to get rid of her trinket. Any stat trinket is waaay better, even at 840, atleast than the horn of cenarius. The Vial can be useful, obv its showing some healing for her, but generally any intellect trinket is the way to go.

Also, you kinda overheal the bosses.

Started looking at your logs at Gul'dan, and all of your healers are running at lowest brackets. Still the only player deaths in your kill were due to failed mechanics. You can't look/perform extraordinary good as a healer if there is nothing to heal. Maybe one or two of your healers would have some more fun trying out those other shiny specs they got?