Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 7.2 - Rogue Class Mount, Patch 7.1.5 Hotfixes - February 21, Tweets, DLC #572

Vote For Your Favourite Community Created "When The Game Starts" Cards

Patch 7.2 - Rogue Class Mount
    Today we are taking a look at the Rogue class mount!

Rogue Class Mount Blue Rogue Class Mount Black Rogue Class Mount Red Rogue Class Mount Green

Patch 7.1.5 Hotfixes - February 21
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

Items
    • (Hotfix in testing) Skardyn's Grace: The duration of the on-use effect of item has been increased from 20 seconds to 35 seconds, and the amount of Mastery it rewards has been reduced proportionately.

Player versus Player
    • Death Knight (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Dark Simulacrum's cooldown has been reduced to 25 seconds (was 30 seconds).
      • Blood
        • Blood Death Knights no longer deal reduced damage in PvP situations (was a reduction of 10%).
      • Unholy
        • Crypt Fever's damage has been reduced by 15%.
        • Damage of Virulent Plague, Summon Gargoyle, and Dark Arbiter has been reduced to offset the baseline increases above, leaving these abilities unchanged in PvP.

• Druid (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Restoration
        • Nourish now reduces the cast time of Healing Touch by 0.2 seconds (was 0.5 seconds).
        • Nourish will now only apply Regrowth's heal over time effect (was both the initial heal and the heal over time effect).
        • Abundance now reduces the cast time of Healing Touch by 5% per Rejuvenation active in PvP situations (was 10%).
        • Fixed a bug that caused Nature's Essence to fail to heal on Wild Growths cast in PvP if the Druid had the Nourish or Overgrowth Honor Talents.

• Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Survival
        • Caltrops now deals 20% less damage in PvP, and reduces movement speed by 50% (was 70% speed).
        • Survival Hunter's PvP Template Agility has been reduced by 2.5%.
      • Marksmanship
        • Healing Shell now heals for its full value in PvP.
        • Aimed Shot now deals an additional 5% damage in PvP situations.
        • Marksmanship Hunter's PvP Template Agility has been increased by 5%.
        • Marksmanship Hunter's PvP Template now has 150% Haste (was 175%), 100% Mastery (was 75%), and 120% Armor (was 100%).
      • Beast Mastery
        • Beast Mastery Hunter's PvP Template Agility has been increased by 5%.
        • Beast Mastery Hunter's PvP Template now has 130% Haste (was 100%).
        • Beast Mastery Hunter's PvP Template now has 125% Versatility (was 100%).
        • Beast Mastery Hunter's PvP Template now has 75% Mastery (was 100%).
        • Beast Mastery Hunter's PvP Template now has 70% Critical Strike (was 100%).
        • Beast Mastery Hunter's PvP Template now has 120% Armor (was 100%).

• Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Fire
        • Cauterizing Blink's heal has been reduced by 33% in PvP situations.
        • Fire Mage's PvP Template Stamina and Intellect have been reduced by 5%.

• Paladin (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Holy
        • Avenging Crusader once again ignores line of sight when healing.
        • Avenging Crusader will now cause Judgment and Crusader Strike to heal even if their damage is absorbed.
        • Fixed a bug that caused Spreading the Word to make Blessing of Freedom trigger Cleanse's cooldown.
      • Retribution
        • Retribution Paladin PvP template now has an additional 3% Strength.

• Priest (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Discipline
        • Inner Renewal now causes Power Word: Radiance to refund 25% of its mana cost when self-cast (was 50%).

• Rogue (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Assassination
        • Fixed a bug that caused Deadly Brew's additional free Wound Poison effect to increase to Kingsbane's damage.
        • Poison Bomb's damage has been reduced by 30% in PvP.
        • Wound Poison's healing reduction effect has been reduced to 20% in PvP (24% with Master Poisoner).
        • Assassination Rogue's PvP Template Agility has been reduced by 5%.

• Shaman (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Elemental
        • Elemental Shaman's PvP Template Intellect and Stamina have been increased by 5%.
      • Enhancement
        • Enhancement Shaman's PvP Template Agility has been increased by 10%, and Stamina has been increased by 5%.
        • Stormstrike deals 20% less damage in PvP (was 15% less damage).
      • Restoration
        • Restoration Shaman's PvP Template now has 130% Versatility (was 100%).

• Warrior (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Arms
        • Arms Warrior PvP template now has an additional 5% Strength, 5% Stamina, and 10% Armor.
        • Arms Warrior PvP template now has 150% Versatility (was 125%).
      • Fury
        • Endless Rage now increases the duration of Enrage by 1 second (was 2 seconds).

• Warlock (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Destruction
        • Chaos Bolt's damage has been increased by 25% in PvP situations.
        • Reverse Entropy reduces the cast time of Chaos Bolt by 0.25 seconds in PvP situations (was 0.5 seconds).
        • Backdraft reduces the cast time of Chaos Bolt and Rain of Fire by 15% in PvP situations (was 30%).
      • Demonology
        • Demonology Warlock's PvP Template Intellect has been increased by 5%.
        • Demonology Warlock's PvP Template now has 150% Haste (was 100%), 75% Versatility (was 100%), and 75% Mastery (was 100%).

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    PvE
    have there been any ideas to make galakras in SoO skippable so we can actually solo it. Much like the valithria encounter in icc
    Have you tried it recently? Patch 7.1 should have let you bring the drake down with a single cannon. (WatcherDev)

Reputation / Questing
    No highmountain tribes in over a week yet we've had the dreamweavers twice, why is this system so screwed up?
    In a system with 7 entries, some fortnights you can have the cycle be ABCDEFG|EDFCGBA, A being Highmountain. Because math. (Muffinus)
    It would be better to have emissaries set as days to ensure rep dispersion across the factions than having no emissary for a week+
    This system already ensures even distribution of all emissaries over time. (Muffinus)

Misc
    We have riding mounts, flying mounts and swimming ones. Have you guys ever thought about a new type? Climbing? Leaping?
    mounts should be able to roll affixes like items, so you can get a leaping white stallion or a vicious frolicking war turtle (Muffinus)

Ghostcrawler Tweets
    Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    What makes wow the best? What is it about wow that no other MMORPG got right?
    The biggest challenge in my mind for MMO design is being able to create stuff for players to do faster than they can consume it.

Even WoW can’t solve that problem completely, but it was the closest I have ever seen. WoW always gave players a ton of things to do. Not only were there dozens of quest zones, but you could actually go do them all without having to find a group first. In previous MMOs, you’d hit the point where you’re intended to just go slaughter frogs or whatever to gain the next level. WoW never hit those dry points.

On the other hand, if you did find a group, there were dungeons to run or BGs to jump into. At launch, just looking behind waterfalls or trying to get up cliffs where we weren’t supposed to go was fairly entertaining.

A lot of people, including me, like to point out the ridiculous level of polish that Blizzard puts into games, and I definitely think that is part of WoW’s secret sauce. But for me, the reason I kept playing, is that after Redridge, there was Stranglethorn to explore, and after I got tired of my hunter, there as a priest to try, and after I was sick of UBRS, I could try my hand at LBRS. And then I discovered raiding, and whole new ways to play were on the table. And when I wasn’t raiding, I needed to farm flasks and Whipper Root Tubers or see if I could get the shield to drop in UBRS. Or I could work on my engineering or I could consider grinding factions. Or I could see if there was any PvP happening around Tyr’s Hand. Or try Dire Maul. And just when I was sick of wiping to Naxxramas, an expansion was announced.

Like a lot of players, my WoW-playing started to shift from just logging on to see what was happening to logging on only for raid nights or the like. But I don’t think I would have developed those friendships if I hadn’t already been spending so much time in the game before that point.

I played a lot of games like Civilization, XCOM and Diablo before I discovered WoW, but I felt like I had seen everything there was to see in those games pretty quickly, even though I stuck with them. With WoW, there was always the sense that I was going to discover a new troll ruin or a new rare drop or see some rare spawn for the first time. I also didn’t want to miss out if I heard about my friends seeing all of that stuff the one night I chose not to log in. (Source)

Dark Legacy Comics #572
    DLC #572 has been released!

Last edited by chaud; 2017-02-22 at 06:10 AM.

That's a pretty awesome mount

have there been any ideas to make galakras in SoO skippable so we can actually solo it. Much like the valithria encounter in icc
    Have you tried it recently? Patch 7.1 should have let you bring the drake down with a single cannon.

Thx for the info, didnt see that in the patch notes
    cause its not listed >_>
    Last edited by Kellorion; 2017-02-22 at 06:42 AM.

Four mounts, three specs... Strange.

Still holding out hope that the raven will be changed to not have a gaseous cloud near its ass. Fartbird can't be unseen.

Yeah - what is it with those AP tokens

Such a missed opportunity not making a parrot mount for outlaw...

Quote Originally Posted by Menz View Post
    My thought exactly.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you new to WoW? Since they often make multiple recolours of Items/Mounts that never actually make it in game.

I wish you'd go back to using Youtube as your default video player. The twitch one is slow, unstable and takes forever to change quality to anything higher than 480p.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin has four mounts too. Get one via class quest while having to buy the other three. i think its the same for this one (unless i missed something)

Quote Originally Posted by echo808 View Post
    Paladin has four mounts too. Get one via class quest while having to buy the other three. i think its the same for this one (unless i missed something)
    For the paladins its per race
    As they are named alliance and horde. So yea you can obtain all. But they are colour wise based on the faction. Like the old mounts

ROFL.

The end of that video had me rolling, totally unexpected.

I can't shake the feeling that these DLC comics are becoming increasingly reminiscent of someone that is familiar to me. Probably just my crazy self talking.

The Rogue mount is shit. Should have been some kind of SI:7 infiltration kite

Go back to youtube videos twitch player is slow and have bad quality .

At the end of video swan lake dance ! Someone trolling as !

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny Dark Legacy again ^^

WTB mount with stealth...

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post

Thx for the info, didnt see that in the patch notes
    cause its not listed >_>

it was actually, and mostly everyone know's about it.

lol @ Dark Legacy comic... so true, people are so embarrassingly unoriginal.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Are you new to WoW? Since they often make multiple recolours of Items/Mounts that never actually make it in game.
    I have been around since WoTLK. I don't think one of those will not make it to the game. I strongly feel all four will be there, which is strange.