Airdyne/Assault Bikes

Any of you ever try one of these things? Going off just the very first ride I just finished about 15 minutes ago I have to recommend it for serious cardio freaks or anyone who enjoys whole body workouts with killer intensity.

I just got a Schwinn Airdyne Pro with the last of my tax return and knocked out an hour on this thing and am drenched in sweat. Its' nickname is The Devil's Tricycle and these things have been used for years as high level conditioning/torture devices for boxers, wrestlers and martial artists as well as now becoming a fad in Crossfit/Tough Mudder/Etc with all the interval training they do and I was looking to upgrade from my Concept2 rower which bored me to tears most of the time I was doing it. I'm looking to burn a ton of calories and I did, 756 in 60 minutes. I'm looking for something I can't outgrow and due to the fact that the intensity is exponential with how hard you pedal/pump you can never plateau with this thing. @Celista I remember that like me you're interested in endurance training and this machine is outstanding for that.

So basically I'm hooked, very excited with this purchase. I bought a brand new one which is expensive, but if any of you are interested I hear that you can find them on Craigslist for cheap since people buy them, use them a few times and then give up because it legitimately is a demanding, challenging workout. So I guess here's the end of my infomercial and if any of you have used them or are interested chime in.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I've heard those give a good workout. I forget what brand of ellipticals/bikes my gym uses, I have an elliptical at home but it's meh. Basically a glorified stair stepper.

Thanks for the heads up! Thinking of upgrading my current equipment so I'll keep it in mind.