Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    I guess Blizz recent nerfs to Aluriel and Star Augur kinda puts this whole discussion to rest, they want a smoother difficulty curve and nerfed 2 bosses that were too hard for the position they were in the raid to achiev it. The OP has Blizz's aproval Id say.
    I'm surprised they didn't touch Krosus as well. Then again, 7.2 will be a decent nerf to him and Auriel has the added bonus of shorter runback, being the almost natural fourth boss. Augur nerfs are fully justified, especially when we consider that 7.2 would make him harder by breaking certain weak auras and/or addons.

Good. I guess some people will be unhappy that "unworthy players" will get Mythic kills, but it's their problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Theirs a general dislike of mythic en based on the perception that it was too easy. Like most things on this forum thats usually a sign that it was tuned correctly and further raids should follow.

Deleted
    NH is done already. The real myhtic raiders are all on a good spot now.

We have thousands of guilds which are staying currently on 3/10, but we dont know how many of them are real intersted in to go further. The first three bosses are on heroic niveau, not only by difficulty but also by setup dependency. All bosses beyond trilliax can be named mythic bosses. They are hard mechanic-wise (but by far not the hardest we have seen in the past) and setup dependend. The tuning is tough, but tuining is a kind of difficulty what can be outgeared/out"trait"ed at some point. How many of these guilds are able to bring different setups at necessary skill level? How many of these guilds are willing to give exponencially more effort for the upcoming bosses just to get rewarded with "the killl" of the boss (you know the gear upgrades are just kinda meh). Its just not accurate to say that thousands of guilds stuck at 3/10 without clearing the question how many of them are seriously intersted in going further (Its a little bit paradox, because if you are really willing to go further you will usually not have an issue to go further).
    Last edited by mmoca163a27034; 2017-03-22 at 01:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoy-o-tron View Post
    Does it ensure that whole issue won't happen again? No.
    Indeed. On the contrary, I am sure they will intentionally overtune ToS mythic to extend its lifetime and then hand out nerfs just before 7.3. They seem to be all out on abusing the addiction factor and making people play as much as possible and getting some dough for every possible month.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    NH is done already. The real myhtic raiders are all on a good spot now.

We have thousands of guilds which are staying currently on 3/10, but we dont know how many of them are real intersted in to go further. The first three bosses are on heroic niveau, not only by difficulty but also by setup dependency. All bosses beyond trilliax can be named mythic bosses. They are hard mechanic-wise (but by far not the hardest we have seen in the past) and setup dependend. The tuning is tough, but tuining is a kind of difficulty what can be outgeared/out"trait"ed at some point. How many of these guilds are able to bring different setups at necessary skill level? How many of these guilds are willing to give exponencially more effort for the upcoming bosses just to get rewarded with "the killl" of the boss (you know the gear upgrades are just kinda meh). Its just not accurate to say that thousands of guilds stuck at 3/10 without clearing the question how many of them are seriously intersted in going further (Its a little bit paradox, because if you are really willing to go further you will usually not have an issue to go further).
    Clearly the 5k guilds that killed 3 bosses on mythic all did that with the intention of going no further. They'd all planned from the start to down the 3rd and yell "thats it! We're not really interested in more!"
    And glad to see we're at the point now where you've taken the bold step to decide to proclaim the first 3 bosses aren't really mythic ones at all.
    The shit quality of your posts astounds me. To you believe the drivel you barf out here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auralyn View Post
    As someone in a guild that killed Botanist and Krosus with about 8 people at 54 in for the kills (which was one tank and all three healers in Krosus, and three of four in Botanist) I don't think it's an issue to do with needing level 54 at all. Maybe gear is behind for these guilds as compared to others, they have a slightly less powerful single target comp, they are taking one or two players that are "behind" in skill level, but to call it statistically impossible is a little much. An example would be us having a ret paladin in that was level 44 on their weapon, however did more damage than others closer to 54.
    I'm calling BS on krosus. Most guilds' first kill are in the dying seconds even with a raid full (or 90%) with DPS with 54 traits. And the earlier guilds are guilds who absolutely would have farmed their 54 traits before going in. Are you implying that your guilds DPS are ALL performing at 99% percentile?

Provide some evidence please or it's got to be considered BS. And I'm assuming if you're claiming to know exactly who were at what traits back then you must have it on record

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    The shit quality of your posts astounds me. To you believe the drivel you barf out here?
    unfortunately I was always right in the past 10 years with my opinions and predictions. But usually it takes some time (weeks/month/maybe until the next xpack) until the main stream is able to see the whole thing. :-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ping-pong View Post
    There are two options:
    One: You were active gamer in the time that gamers didn't cry for nerfs and just beat the highest setting they could on their own. In that case you don't need facts.
    Two: You started gaming when new-age entitled bullshit became a thing, in which case you should listen to older gamers in order to learn about the history of gaming. As far as I know, there is no real authority on the subject, so all you can do is learn from the people who were there :P

Herp derp capslock spam is there to show you how you sound to anyone serious about the subject when you cry for the game to be beaten for you by devs, so you could have a sense of achievement.

- - - Updated - - -

The point has been made very clearly. Might as well have some fun with it :P
    The paradigm has shifted. The world of hotfixes and live patches is the one we live in now so tbh us older gamers are no longer the authority on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    unfortunately I was always right in the past 10 years with my opinions and predictions. But usually it takes some time (weeks/month/maybe until the next xpack) until the main stream is able to see the whole thing. :-)
    Nobody is always right. Delusional much?

Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post
    The paradigm has shifted. The world of hotfixes and live patches is the one we live in now so tbh us older gamers are no longer the authority on anything.
    I meant there is no authority in gaming culture history, so they can only find out how it was by talking to people who were gamers back then. I fully understand the situation the community is now, however I'm trying to get some sense into people. They must be cleansed of this spoiled and entitled syndrome