M+ Trinket/Lege Combo Advice

Hi, I was wondering what you guys would think the best combo of trinkets and legendaries that I have would be for M+ for assassination.

Leges: Boots/Wrists/Shoulders/Belt/Neck/Pants
    Trinkets: 890 CoF, 905 DoS, 900 NBF, 895 Foci, and 885 Urn

Thanks in advance

wrist shoulder for legs.

urn foci for trinkets.

run subterfuge

Make a set for gear swap to ST on bosses

Deleted
    Switch to DoS for bosses. Remember the 30sec cd after trinket swap. Wrist/shoulders are fine for both trash and bosses.

Deleted
    just droped the shoulders, do you run subterfuge for all content or just trash?

Quote Originally Posted by Keeekoo View Post
    just droped the shoulders, do you run subterfuge for all content or just trash?
    All content.

Deleted
    thanks , i guess i have to learn a new opener then.

I recently got the shoulders and have been pairing them with the cloak for M+ and have had really good results on trash without sacrificing much (if anything really) on bosses. Switched to subterfuge and alacrity for the dungeons and it works pretty damn good honestly. I'll agree with Iky's recommendation but I personally use Urn/Arcanogolem (a Mark of Dargrul may do just as well if the ilvl on it is good) for trash and will switch to CoF/Arcanogolem on a boss if I think it'll live long enough for me to have a chance to use a second Vendetta. My overall dungeon dps has gone up by at least 150k with this setup as long as the tank isn't chain pulling so that I can't reenter stealth between packs.

KJ wishes is also surprisingly good for M+. I've been spamming 12-15 this week and the proc does about ~7-8% of my dmg overall

Similar question but i have boots/belt/cloak and I just got wrists today. Usually run subterfuge, dp/boots/cloak on trash and ap/boots/belt on boss. Basically do i just ditch belt for bracers? Or should i use cloak/bracers for trash maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroman View Post
    Similar question but i have boots/belt/cloak and I just got wrists today. Usually run subterfuge, dp/boots/cloak on trash and ap/boots/belt on boss. Basically do i just ditch belt for bracers? Or should i use cloak/bracers for trash maybe?
    Again I'm not an expert but I would try Cloak/Wrist for Trash. You wont have that buffed FoK stacked up by the time trash hits 30% for the Bracers to really kick in but you should have bleeds and DP spread out pretty good by that time. I don't use the boots on trash anymore. Getting an extra vendetta in on a single trash that dies fairly quick and you probably wont get the full duration out of vendetta out of it seems like a waste. For bosses if you're still hell bent on switching to AP instead of running alacrity I'd give boots/wrists a shot. Buffed damage for 10% of the fight or 30% seems pretty easy to me. Granted you'll be missing out on that buffed damage from popping your CDs at the beginning of a boss but since the other dps in the group are doing the same thing that 10% probably goes a lot faster than the last 30. If you're lucky (or unlucky?) enough to get a 2nd vendetta off because the boss lives long enough it'll work well when you hit that 30% mark.

Personal opinion I'm not totally sold on the bracers over the shoulders or ring in conjunction with the boots.

Thanks man youre kinda right about boots on trash. Outside of mini bosses(charged guy in hov for example) vandetta lasts 5s on trash mobs. Its usually the energy i use it for, will try bracers/cloak and swap to boots/bracer for boss. This might be a dumb question, didnt gey zoydlcks till my 7th, so didnt think it was going to happen...
    Do leggy bracers not work on ap??

Bracers should work fine in conjunction with AP. I haven't heard or seen anything to tell me it wouldn't. For a Bolstering or Raging week I may use the bracers more on trash but I'll have to feel it out. My ST damage on M+ bosses in the 12 and up range is usually around 700k with Alacrity so switching to AP hasn't really been "necessary" but it probably would have helped out a bit this past week with Tyrannical. Try it out and let us know what you get for results