Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Greece and Turkey are roughly equal in air power, Turkey has far more armor, and more troops. Greece would not end Turkey at this point in time.
    I was talking about Balkan countries, not just Greece.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Just what the world needs, more warmongers and more dictators...

Just giving you a headsup son: the EU won't accept Turkey going to war with another EU country.

- - - Updated - - -

With Trump NATO isn't that sure anymore. Divided it falls..
    True, it hasn't officially gone to the dogs yet though. It'll be a long while before it disperses if at all, contrary to popular belief the USA doesn't run the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Do you remember the secret agreements made to share our land? It happened around 1900s remember the result? It had happened more than century ago. You had allies back then too we kicked your ass we can do more than that now. You are from broke country. You could only withdraw 60 euro from atm a few years ago. On the other hand i play with millions of dollars at the age of 30

Even britain stepped out of europe it will dissolve even if you have supposed allies you cant resist Turks. We have millions living in germany the arch power and motor of europe even there people struggle hard i have relatives there living in poordome. The only thing you have achieved now is that i shall spend no dollar on any europe goods and watch you go poorer with high value money because strong money makes you import more export less. At least this is the theory. Good luck with your poor life while i make millions.

Lastly.remember Kanuni? He marched to vienna that is how far my ancestors went.

Edit i dont blame you though there are lots of books and stuff that lie or manipulate one to think in one way. I had a greek friend who told me about books in greek about their education. It is told differently in each and every country. This is because of national education and urge to raise young minds who are proud of their history and such we live in a shitty world.
    You are talking about 2nd Balkan War? When you n 4 other countries fought us n out-numbered us? Ofc you would find that a source of pride, typical of ur kind.

As for Vienna, yeah about that, Ottomans weren't going anywhere without the elite troops the janissaries, who were made up of Balkan peoples, kids force-fully converted from christendom to islam. They were elite n powerful. But as soon as Turks decided to join that force as well, it fell into decline, what does that say about your prowess lol? It is fitting that when people hear the word turkey most in the world think of a bird that looks like a silly chicken!

The current situation is directly linked to the Greek-Turk war in 1920. Ethnic cleansing backfire spectacullary when you lose the war...

I am not talking about balkan war but 1 world war in which there were agreements like sykes picot in whoch countries like britain french italians greeks tried to tear us apart yet failed. Also we dont need europe if i was Erdogan i would rally my people behind and make a massive super power. This is what he has done. Also spain i think got accepted into eu because there was a military regime which threatened the stability in eu region. If Erdogan becomes a massive leader and eu region gets threatened eu will have to accept us not the other way around

Edit that chicken has ruled three continent and would have been the richest country if it could have kept the resources on those continents

Moreover you come from a land in which pope has sold land from heaven and your ancestors believed it and waged war on those promises. How silly can you be peh
    Last edited by bilkenter; 2017-02-26 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Moreover you come from a land in which pope has sold land from heaven and your ancestors believed it and waged war on those promises. How silly can you be peh
    Indeed religious motivated/stimulated wars are pretty silly. Luckaly we left those far behind us.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh... now I get it. it's a national pride pissing contest between two powers, where one is too broke to do anything and the other is tied up by treaties. so they bitch at each other constantly despite the fact that whoever makes the first move loses and they both know, so they'll be bitching till the end of time.

God, doesn't even have the potential "fun" factor of going nuclear like Kashmir might one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Aren't you bored of typing idiotic shit all the time?
    LMAO, the fucking IRONY

Captain Nuke Boner saying other people type idiotic shit

hahaha It is hilarious to see an erdogan clown who thinks he will establish new ottoman and hard core greek keyboard commando who says he will end turks. roflfuckinglmao.

what ulmita tries to portray as is the recent greek build ups in islands close to turkey. Finally goverment realized and tries to show force but too late already. ulmita little less bias man please. Please show any turkish build ups in any islands except Bozcaada and Gokceada. where as you people put a god damn outpost in every fucking single rock you can find in aegean sea. instead of spending money on that Better pay off the debts to germany man. we are not going to invade greece anytime. I dont know your relationship with turks but here we live and enjoy our lives together with greeks.

I am not an expert in the topic but I swear I have seen the agreement both in italian and turkish sometime ago, stating "whatever" the island belonging to turkey.(convention between italy and turkey January 4, 1932) Something something long ago something happened. I think there is misunderstanding between greece and turkey on this one. there are so many little rocks and islands, some even have the same names. (I remember reading another island having greek soldiers which is actually within the city borders in Manisa,Turkey)

also lol at your:

For those who don't know what has happened is that Turkey forcefully took the western part of what is Turkey now from Greece by massacring the Greek population.

Man I swear so much butthurt you are. Get over it. It was like 600-800 years ago? But let me piss you off a little; when you trusted your brit senpai and desecrated turkish flag and "invaded" izmir, you got the first bullet to head by Hasan Tahsin, then got your asses kicked back to the sea, even with all the Brit support you had during the turkish war of independence.

Moral of the story; Dont trust west so much, you wont get any sympathy from them as I can clearly see yours is a pathetic and hilarious attempt to get western sympathy against your imaginary fight to turkey... on mmo-c forums...god sake man get a life. then again maybe no matter how insignificant and wrong this place is, you are getting paid by putin. USA and UK will always use small balkan countries, -turkey as well- for their own gain.

anyway pay off your debts already and start earning some money to spend on sorties. our pilots and captains needs dog fight,chase training. It was mutually good for both countries. OR you can wait a little until erdogan fucks up turkey more and economy goes even more downhill, then we might be on equal grounds. doing nothing. just fishing.
    Last edited by Gref; 2017-02-27 at 02:45 AM.