Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Holy fuck you're detached from reality in a way I can't even fathom.

Not being a dick, its just reality (for most of us ^_^ )
    in what way ? how would 8/10 hc guild be atractive to dps capable of puling 500k-600k dps (because those were numbers suggested above my post ) when he can choose from piethora of pugs and 1-3/10 mythic guilds who are constantly recruting ?

just geniuine question.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2017-03-02 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    in what way ? how would 8/10 hc guild be atractive to dps capable of puling 500k-600k dps (because those were numbers suggested above my post ) when he can choose from piethora of pugs and 1-3/10 mythic guilds who are constantly recruting ?

just geniuine question.
    He asked a question, can't you just answer it instead of giving your usual off topic dribble?

Of course people will give different answers and some will have ridiculously high numbers, the OP can discount them if he likes. If he wanted to address the wider issue of why his guild would or wouldn't be attractive to a potential recruit he'd have asked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarov View Post
    Large healthpool and strong defensive CD and passives. If you are an affliction warlock, your main filler also heals you. Even better if you have Prydaz equiped.
    Good to know, thanks!