Shadow Priest and Mage LF Mythic Guild

Hello! We are a Shadow Priest and Mage looking for a raiding mythic guild. We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 4/10 Mythic. We have the experience of past top end tier raiding. We are looking for a 3 night raiding schedule. We want to join a friendly yet serious raiding guild. We run M+ on our off time. The Shadow Priest also can play Disc healing. If interested, add

Niko#12659

Thank you!

The Coalition of US-Lightbringer (PST-PVE)
    10/10M EN/ToV 6/10M NH

The Guild has been together for 11 years and still has a lot of members from Vanilla. We offer a progressive minded raid while having a laid back and relaxed atmosphere. We joke around, have a good time but still get stuff done.

Raid Times:
    Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10-30pm PST
    Optional sale runs on Sunday and Alt Raid on Monday

Loot would be distributed by a loot council, based upon performance, need, and attendance.

A lot of the raid consumables are provided by the guild to help with the burden of raiding.

We are looking for friendly team orientated individuals that will help put the guild first yet keep the fun gaming environment that we have.
    With Legion we are requesting applicants have 54 traits in their main spec artifact.

Please post your apps on our website thecoalitionlb enjin com

If you have any questions feel free to add me Xellos #1969, Lunana #1345, Dorkman #11605 Val #12738

Hello! Tethered is a Horde Guild on Illidan currently 10/10 h nh looking to replace some dps (after many weeks of no shows) for mythic progression. We raid saturday 8-12/sunday 7-11 est. Friday 8-12 we do older content for lesser geared members and team building (okay if you can't make it.) We are a semi casual group, many of us close knit and very friendly. Would love to hear from you! I added you on battle.net!

Cheztercheto#1173

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]

[li]Fair trial selection process![/li]

[li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]

[li]Live Twitch streams during raids[/li]

[li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]

[li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]

How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for our guild. We have a core spot open for your class. We completed 6 new heroic bosses in the past 2 weeks putting us at 1/10M. We would LOVE to have you join us! Here is a little more information about our guild:

<Internet Kings>1/10M (Killed 6 new Heroic bosses in the past 2 weeks)Stormrage Alliance (PvE-EST)2 nights/week ▣ Thursday 8:30pm to 11:30pm & Sunday 8 - 11 pm EST 6 HR Raid Week!Recruiting Healers & DPS

Ranged DPS:
    ▣ Balance Druid
    ▣ Hunter
    ▣ Mage
    ▣ Shadow Priest
    ▣ Elemental Shaman
    ▣ Warlock

Melee DPS:
    ▣ Monk
    ▣ Rogue
    ▣ Warrior
    ▣ Retribution Paladin
    ▣ Frost DK
    ▣ Enhancement Shaman
    ▣ Havoc Demon Hunter

Healers:
    ▣ Priest
    ▣ Druid
    ▣ Shaman
    ▣ Paladin

About us:

<Internet Kings> 1/10M NH is a newly formed Stormrage alliance-based raiding guild. We are a solid, tight knit team of like-minded players, who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Almost the entire guild has raided top-end progression and are recently coming back to WoW for the expansion, Legion.

We raid two nights a week, Thursday & Sunday. Thursday from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST & Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. We are easygoing and laid-back, yet we want to get as much progress and boss kills in as we can in our 6 hours per week. We are all mature, veteran players (many from US top 20 guilds), with more than basic game knowledge, which will attribute to our progression in Legion.

We are looking for players that can perform at an acceptable level through your damage/healing, raid awareness, and your ability to deal with fight mechanics. Must be able to be dependable, have a working microphone, downloaded and use discord.

For more information, please contact via bnet:

Recruitment Officers:
    Fern - Fernleaf#1673
    Mahes - ImmortLRoach#1490

Stoic is one of Bonechewer's oldest guilds; we are on the Alliance side on the US-Reckoning battlegroup. We are a group of friends who enjoy playing video games with each other, defeating challenging encounters, and PVPing. We are an inclusive guild, whose members include many genders, nationalities, sexual orientations, races, and ethnicities. We value accountability, respect, and being awesome.

We currently have several openings in our "Wipes at 1%" (4/10 Mythic) raid team:
    • Ranged dps (especially balance druid)

We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. 8 pm - 11 pm CST (server time).

Our raid team's goal is to completely clear each raid tier before the next one is released. We expect a fairly high level of dedication and attendance from our members, but are accommodating of players needing to take a night off occasionally. We want players to avoid burning out, to enjoy the challenge of mythic progression, and to build lasting friendships within the guild.

We keep our roster lean, so that we don't have to bench many players. While we consider ourselves hardcore, we don't do split runs, nor do we require players to switch to the "best" class at the time. We do however expect players to excel at their class, to understand how to optimize their talents for different encounters, and to learn how play multiple same-role specs of their class.

More information can be found at www.stoic-bonechewer.com/recruitment or you can contact me with questions at darkinertia#1386

7+ Year Old Account
    [teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
    Our times:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    Optional Wednesday Raid: Currently doing H NH Carries for gold.

Current Progress: 4/10M (Botanist), 10/10H, 2/3M, 7/7M.

Here's our recruitment post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
    http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
    Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
    Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
    Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986

Hi There,

Are you still looking for a guild? I have added you to my btag. I'm Faeth#1121.

We are looking for RDPS to add to our M NH roster. We do have full 20 however, we want to add few more RDPS, so you dont have to worry about cancellation.

This is our current recruitment:

STAT STICK US-Stormrage; Semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. The guild was founded this past summer to bring together some old friends for Legion raiding. We are now looking to fill in the few remaining holes in our roster so we can continue to push Mythic progression. We're a laid back guild full of people in their 20s to 30s, working professionals and parents who want a light but focused raiding schedule. We respect our raider's time and real life commitments. This is a fun game and we enjoy having a fun team.

Raid times:
    Thurs + Sunday 8-1130 PM EST/EDT/Eastern/ET/Server Time. (WE START ON TIME)
    Optional Farm Nights: Tues/Sat (open to well geared alt)

Current Progression:
    Nighthold:
    Normal: Cleared
    Heroic: Cleared
    Mythic: 3/10M (Main Progression)

TOV:
    Normal: Cleared
    Heroic: Cleared
    Mythic: 2/3M

Who we are looking for:
    RANGED DPS (any ranged DPS); Must have 50 Artifact Traits with min ilvl 885. We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple members cleared M+15 and willing to help if you need M+ for weekly cache. (We like to help each other as a family and enjoy the game we choose to play daily bases). We are a social, communicative group and would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application (If you want to? then Plz go to statstick DOT enjin DOT com). If you have combat logs would be appreciated but not are required. Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to. We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness.

Interested?
    Contact Faeth#1121 & will arrange an interview for you!

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thx for reading and happy raiding!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are interested, please let me know,

Thanks for your time,

Faeth

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 8/10M and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server
    Progression: 8/10M
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

Guild: <Far Beyond Insanity>
    Server: US-Stormrage
    Age Requirement: Mature adults (23+) (few exceptions have been made for the right person)
    History: Founding GM and Guild have been around for over 8 years now.
    Schedule: We have a 2 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed 7:00-11:00pm EST.
    Progression:
    Hellfire Citadel
    13/13 Mythic (before Pre-Patch)

Tier 19
    7/7 Mythic EN
    3/3 Mythic ToV
    8/10 Mythic NH

Our Philosophy is to Raid Smart, Not Hard. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We are looking for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and who always look to improve oneself. We are NOT a casual raiding guild but one that raids seriously in only 2 nights. We believe in a good balance of life’s responsibilities and WoW is the goal to have both without burn out. We do run an aggressive and competitive raid environment but at the same time friendly and respectful.

If interested tag me Krazy#1922
    Apply at www.fbiguild.enjin.com

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 5/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150

Hey there, I sent you a friend request. I think you guys would be great for our Mythic group. Here's a link to our post so you can read about us, but we can figure the rest out in chat.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...am-Recruitment

[H] <Filthy Millenials> 6/10 Currently in need of exceptional RDPS for our core mythic raid group. We offer paid transfers.

We do pay attention to dps, however what we watch for as much, if not more, is whether or not you do mechanics.

We raid Tues/Wed from 8-11pm EST. Optional heroic run Thursday.

Feel free to message me with any questions.
    Bnet: wsteelman#1468

If you're still looking, we're still interested Rowin#1764
    Last edited by Rowin; 2017-10-05 at 08:16 PM.

Your thread is a bit dated, so I'm not sure if you're still seeking a guild, but <Decipher> ALLIANCE on FROSTMANE (west coast server) has recently reformed and is currently recruiting. We raid two nights a week, Wed and Thursday 10 p.m.-1 a.m. CST. We have about 15 consistent raiders and are seeking to upsize to about 25 as a full roster. Loot is personal (omg, no loot drama, where do I sign up?!!), but we’re very team oriented so if people can use specific drops, they just have to make it known. Current progression is 9/9H with the desire to progress into mythic as soon as possible. Our raid lead is very likeable, very results-oriented and feels very strongly about improving every pull. Be warned, the guild is stocked with night owls. Guild members tend to be good friends, very supportive of one another in game and irl and we seek people that will enhance our WoW experience, not just show up only for raids. My battletag is Mercurial#1845 and my Steam ID is dobies4ever and I should be online tonight in Steam if you are interested.

[A]Obsidian on Proudmoore is a long standing mature guild recruiting for Mythic content. Raid times are 9:00pm-12:00 EST Tues/Wed/Thurs. We are currently seeking Resto Druid, Holy Pally, and capable DPS. However any skilled player will be free to trial. You can apply at www.wowobsidian.com or be reaching out to Wild#11409