WA - Multi-target dot tracking aura tweak

Hi all - So I made a dynamic group to track Agony on multiple targets, and it works just fine. Shows me the name of the target, a progress bar for the remaining duration, and the number of stacks that target has. Then each time I put the DoT on a new target it adds a bar for them.

The thing I can't figure out how to make it do is mimic something I like to do for just regular progress bars. I like to have a bar maintain a solid color (default basically) for most of its duration, then when it gets to the last few seconds I want it to flash at me. I usually do this by creating two auras, with one active when remaining duration is over X seconds, and the other activates (and uses the preset flash animation, and sometimes a sound on show) when it gets to less than or equal to X seconds. However, in the multi-target trigger I can't seem to find a way to set the duration criteria.

Can this be done? Will it require custom LUA code? Does anyone have a similar aura already built that they can share?

Thanks!

Anyone? Bueller?

Deleted
    Make a custom annimation,
    Color it with a custom function so when progress is low enough for you it changes the color of your bar.
    Progress goes from 1 to 0.
    I can't post link because I'm a lurker but type "weak aura custom animation". Explanations are quite simple to understand.