Mastery Combo Strikes sound effect bug.

Something that has been annoying me for the longest time now. Whenever I trigger Combo Strikes I hear two sound effects which should not be present. Kind of hard to explain, but one is more of a "pop" and the other is a very distinct "croink" which is quite similar to some of the sounds the Sky Golem mount makes.

Link of a quickly tossed together video, may require subtitles to be on. (If I am allowed to post links.)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN60...ature=youtu.be

i get weird hc noises too, but everyone tells me im insane, expect the same

Quote Originally Posted by Bags View Post
    i get weird hc noises too, but everyone tells me im insane, expect the same
    Yeah, my guild master says I am just hearing things, but meanwhile others show some sympathy in how horrible it is. And yes, I have tested this with a clean install as well. Also hear the same noises on a friends computer.

Have you checked to make sure that one of those isn't for when you mess up hit combo? I know I have mine set so that I get a sound when WDP is able and when HC is messed up....

Quote Originally Posted by Methosmv View Post
    Have you checked to make sure that one of those isn't for when you mess up hit combo? I know I have mine set so that I get a sound when WDP is able and when HC is messed up....
    This bug has absolutely nothing to do with settings or addons as far as I know. I've tried both with my own addons, friends addons, no addons, clean install and shouting at the screen. Nothing has worked.

I don't hear anything out of the ordinary... All I hear is 1 clip of you not procing Combo Strikes and the next clip is of you procing Combo Strikes, which is that second noise you say you hear.

7.2 happened and still not fixed. I've tried shutting down the sound myself, like with Worgen sniffing and spell fizzles, but have had no luck locating the supposed file for this "feature."

Another patch and no fix in sight, sad times. If it was not for several people telling me they also hear it, I'd think it was only me going crazy. (Of course, could also be crazy.)