Thread: Which Cloak?

Which Cloak?

Yeah I know the whole mog may not be your cup of tea - not shiny enough enough and all that - but I want my rogue to look a bit rough-and-ready, like he comes from that side of town.

What I'd really like is some help deciding which cloak to use. The armor is dark with a subtle violet tint and fur lining. All three of these cloaks suit it somewhat, but each has their pros and cons. What do you think?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    second one.

7+ Year Old Account
    i think the first, because the tufts of fur match the tufts on the set, colours match, and so do the straps, but the second blends in so well... but i think thats partially because of the background
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    I'm also tending to say nr.1

Not the biggest fan of the triangular capes, but I'd say either #1 or #3. #1 does match the color scheme of the outfit a little better, although the hue is a shade off.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

Hey, I like your look so much! Very nice I´m just not sure about the capes - I would maybe have another one that is completely dark and no "brighter shades" on it whatsoever, or go cloak-less. I always liked the way Worgens "pose" is, and that´s easier to spot without a cloak, if that makes sense.

But if I had to pick one, I would say the second one matches it all best.

Nice mog, you´re one of those I would whisper and compliment on the look if I met you in a group

Oh thanks Alunaria! Just seeing. Thanks all for the feedback. I've mostly been using #3 for reasons you can't see here - it has better 'action' in game; it moves and flows as I do, looking less stiff and more realistic than the others. While the colors are lighter than the armor, they match the Dreadblades well so that works I guess.

I do drop the cloak altogether when I am in Sub spec, but I like a cloak for when I'm a pirate (less stealthy, more flashy). I am still open to finding another cloak at some point that I like better.
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2017-03-22 at 11:07 AM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Cool And yeah, some cloaks flow way better than others for sure!

I vote for second cape (nice mog and character's name btw)