Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Just wanted to throw this out here.

There's a mistake in the math within the spreadsheet I guarantee you, most likely in the AK scaling not being applied correctly, the new AK scaling up to 50 should take a few months to reach ,using simple logic, by that time we're within the last patch/raid of the expansion, as people start to get near max ilvl possible for this expansion is when artifact weapons should be capped, forget the math for a second and just think, blizzard doesn't want players capping their artifacts NOW, they do however want them to cap it by the end of the expansion, thus the math is wrong.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    Just wanted to throw this out here.

There's a mistake in the math within the spreadsheet I guarantee you, most likely in the AK scaling not being applied correctly, the new AK scaling up to 50 should take a few months to reach ,using simple logic, by that time we're within the last patch/raid of the expansion, as people start to get near max ilvl possible for this expansion is when artifact weapons should be capped, forget the math for a second and just think, blizzard doesn't want players capping their artifacts NOW, they do however want them to cap it by the end of the expansion, thus the math is wrong.
    I think blizz at some point said somewhere "as expansion continues we will boost the base values of AP items" but I can't find a source for it anymore so maybe they changed that for the AK system and AK-catchup systems.

They can easily turn some knobs and whistles even after AK50, with gradually increase the AP income for ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    They have that idea because literally every time they've had a progression based currency with a cap people bitch and complain about how they HAVE to play and cap now every week or they fall behind everyone else FOREVER.
    And then they made the Conquest Cap last expansion which solved literally all of that. Of course they promptly removed that system from PvP and didn't use it for AP either in Legion.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut
    That's silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    The devs has stated they don't really want people capping their artifacts (at least the concordance of the legion trait) so this is a means to an end.
    Oh, well, if the developers said it, then it can't possibly be silly. For they are the all-mighty developers, and their wisdom trumps all. Let it be written, let it be so. Ahhhhhhhh men.