So, this may or may not have been asked in the past before, but I feel like this should be worth asking anyway. I hope I can get a blue explaining this but, if not, any would do. I would like to know why there's always been such a massive difference in fight styles in raids throughout the expansions? There's the 3 fight styles: ST, AoE and cleave/council but why is there such a massive difference between the number of them per raid? Now I'm relatively new to raiding, just started in WoD so I can't say for sure about the other expansions but I was told it's been basically the same concept throughout all of the expansions with raiding by multiple people. In WoD, Highmaul had like 5 of the 7 fights were ST or ST w/ add priority which is still basically ST anyway and like 1 fight AoE 1 fight council. BRF had the same. I think Blizzard should design raids with a healthy number of fight styles. I don't mean just for mythic raid level, but I mean overall in a general concept of raids, if there were, say, 10 bosses I think there should be 3 council style fights, 3 AoE style fights and 4 ST style fights. If there were 12 bosses, or 9 even then there should be 3 or 4 of each type where it's 33% across the board.

Most people would say mythic raiding changes fights entirely, and it does don't get me wrong, but why just that difficulty? Why not design a raid where LFR, norm, heroic and mythic all have the same concept of fight style, but harder difficulty and more abilities to watch out for, more adds to deal with or some mix or something. There's plenty of things they could do or add in to keep the fight styles the same, but make them more difficult and challenging to overcome. I'm sure the most common answer and probably correct one is balancing issues, since it's easier for them to balance a ST fight centered around 1 boss and some adds over a balancing a council style fight with 3 bosses or cleave fight with 2 bosses and adds. Most likely that is the case, but I just would like everyone's and Blizzard's answer for this and to ask them to make more raids with a healthy balance between the styles.

Cheers to those reading this far! Bonus points to everyone.