Bad Luck Protection in (Artifact Skins) in Dungeons and Raids, Question.

Hey, does anyone know if the Withered Army Scenario, is considered a dungeon, and thus have the bad luck protection, that dungeons and raids have had since 7.1.5?

Im asking since the Scenario is on a 3 day CD, and raids a 7 day CD as they have always been, except ZG/AQ - where as dungeons can be spammed 24/7.

And another thing, I read somewhere that the DK hidden skin(s) can drop in ICC25 HC, is that "only" the frost skin or is it all 3?

Thanks in advance ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    I don't think it's in yet for withered army training, but is in place for dungeons/raids (as of 7.1.5, so it's not retroactive), i'm in the same boat as you and when I've queried with GMs about it I get the usual, we cannot talk about that stuff. But on the upside, at least we can get all the rep tokens ready for 7.2 (FeelsBadMan).
    Yeah, I asked on the general wow forums EU and the support forums EU, none of my posts got an answear, though I re-asked every couple of days, to see if the post had just been "missed" by the CM's :-/

Abit annoying if they havent implemented it for Withered Army Scenario, since it can only be done every 3 days. Took me since second week of Legion until around 3 weeks ago to get the Prot pala skin, running the scenario every 3 days, god I hate that place ;-)

Doing it again on my DK, to get the blood skin, and will be doing it on my monk aswell, when I lvl him to 110 in a month or two.

Goodluck on the skin(s) though ;-)