10+ Year Old Account
    In case anyone wants to see a clip of Dak being mic'd up:

https://www.facebook.com/DallasCowbo...6740917117814/

Poor Beasely...xD

You know...a few years ago this would've been a marquee matchup.

- - - Updated - - -

Another Thursday, another stretcher. Is there any data about TNF and injuries? Seriously...they should just get rid of Thursday games except for Thanksgiving- and Turkey Day teams get their bye week before.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

I know money is king but why would you ever play football if you were diagnosed spinal stenosis at some point in your life?

Twice this year people have had their spines screwed up and the first time was because a guy who likes to tackle with the top of his head did that and now tonight, on a totally innocent play went down with a spine injury because he had or has spinal stenosis

People can only tell you so many times not to slam your head into someones chest while running and playing if you've ever been diagnosed with spinal stenosis is just retarded, both are really, this guy had issues in college with this as well

Edit, the guy tonight has movement and such and all the stuff they did was a precautionary measure but still
    Last edited by tylenol; 2017-12-15 at 02:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like they were just being precautionary with Brandon Williams because of his condition. Hope hes alright. Players getting carried off in body bags every game is getting old.

Hopefully Williams is ok, it did not look good at 1st. Mount knew something was up right away too, might have made it look worse because of that.

On another injury note, I think it is safe to say Siemian is offically injury prone. Got hurt often in college, and can't go very many games without getting hurt as a pro.

No idea why Osweiler is playing QB, Sunshine is the emergency back-up. We could have had some Remember the Titans stuff happen.

They're showing us a man and telling us he's the GM of the Colts- but I'm not convinced he's not Matt Damon.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    No idea why Osweiler is playing QB, Sunshine is the emergency back-up. We could have had some Remember the Titans stuff happen.
    Brock Osweiler is playing awesomely

That 54 yard TD pass to Jeff Heuerman was really good.

Thats what the Broncs have missing all year..

Replace Siemian with Brock Osweiler as first choice QB

10+ Year Old Account
    This game was pretty awful. Glad I only had half an eye on it for most fo the way and was playing video games.

TNF games are weird, Latimer and Heuerman both actually did something, and it happened to be in the same game. Never seen that before.

Siemian's injury is currently believed to be a shoulder sprain, and he will likely miss the last 2 games. That means Denver has 1 not injured QB out of 4 right now so Siemian might end up being like the 12th Bronco to go on IR this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    PSA: Don't forget there's 2 games TOMORROW on Saturday.

4:30 ET Bears-Lions
    8:30 ET Chargers-Chiefs

15+ Year Old Account
    So they fined Sean Payton like 10,000$
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    So they fined Sean Payton like 10,000$
    Pete Carrol too.

Siemian officially put on IR for a dislocated shoulder. Not really a good sign for him since he hurt the same one pretty bad last year.

Lynch is supposedly healthy now, so the coaches choice of who starts the last 2 games could make a difference for the Chiefs making the playoffs or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    PSA: Don't forget there's 2 games TOMORROW on Saturday.

4:30 ET Bears-Lions
    8:30 ET Chargers-Chiefs
    I choose to forget.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chiefs chargers is gonna be legit. Hoping Chargers win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I choose to forget.
    I think we hit our head together accidentally.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Siemian officially put on IR for a dislocated shoulder. Not really a good sign for him since he hurt the same one pretty bad last year.

Lynch is supposedly healthy now, so the coaches choice of who starts the last 2 games could make a difference for the Chiefs making the playoffs or not.
    I'd start Lynch. Have to know what you have in him.

The Chargers/Chiefs game might be important in terms of who wins the AFCW. Chargers get the Jets then get the Raiders, Chiefs get the Dolphins then Broncos. Depending on what the Broncos and Raiders are doing week 17, this could end up deciding the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'd start Lynch. Have to know what you have in him.
    Sounds like that is the plan, and Joseph hinted he would have played even if Siemian didn't get hurt. I kind of hope he just flips a switch and magically becomes better, but not expecting it. He supposedly has had problems picking up the playbook, and isn't very bright so those aren't good signs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope he makes it through the game uninjured.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want chargers in cuz i think chiefs will one and done as usual.

Chargers could make things interesting.