10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Kellen Moore is officially the new QB coach for Dallas. Nice that he at least gets to stay in the organization.
    With his lack of arm strength and mobility this was always his eventual fate.

I guess I've been around here long enough to remember some gushing Boise St fanboyism when Moore first entered the league as an undrafted FA.

Tom Brady's wife asked one of Toms mates if he could ask Tom to retire...But No, he did the opposite lol.

Gisele Bundchen apparently told Jay Feely, a former teammate and long-time friend of Tom Brady’s, to convince Brady to retire.

Though Gisele was “dead serious,” Feely instead told Brady to play as long as he can.

Brady has stated that he would like to play into his mid-40s.

At what age should the GOAT retire??
    How old has been the oldest NFL Player?

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/g...ire-nfl-2018-1
    Last edited by Blobfish; 2018-01-24 at 05:51 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humpty Doo View Post
    Tom Brady's wife asked one of Toms mates if he could ask Tom to retire...But No, he did the opposite lol.

Gisele Bundchen apparently told Jay Feely, a former teammate and long-time friend of Tom Brady’s, to convince Brady to retire.

Though Gisele was “dead serious,” Feely instead told Brady to play as long as he can.

Brady has stated that he would like to play into his mid-40s.

At what age should the GOAT retire??
    How old has been the oldest NFL Player?

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/g...ire-nfl-2018-1
    First her husband couldn't throw and catch the ball, now she doesn't even want him throwing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Really not sure why anyone is hyped on Allen after hearing about the Senior Bowl practice. He has pretty big accuracy issues, and that is something QBs very very very rarely improve on. Kind of seems like its another "all the physical talent, but raw" guys that don't last long.

Blanda played until he was in his late 40s, don't think anyone has played at an older age. John Carney might have been close though.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    First her husband couldn't throw and catch the ball, now she doesn't even want him throwing it.
    Yep..you shouldn't let women control your life..

If he feels up to it, then good on him..

I suppose Tom Brady can retire with all the $$$ he has now.. But he is an ultra competitive competitor.
    I have watched Sound FX.. and Tom Brady is always on the sideline screaming at his team...

Then again, he could get any job within the NFL as a commentator or manager.
    He could also tour the USA coaching up & coming Quarterbacks..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Really not sure why anyone is hyped on Allen after hearing about the Senior Bowl practice. He has pretty big accuracy issues, and that is something QBs very very very rarely improve on. Kind of seems like its another "all the physical talent, but raw" guys that don't last long.

Blanda played until he was in his late 40s, don't think anyone has played at an older age. John Carney might have been close though.
    Well, when you have headlines like this, you really start to wonder. Allen passes all the tests until he starts taking them...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Okay, go and do some research for me. Go and look at that Saints super bowl season, k? When you go and look at the number of personal fouls we got, late hits and people leaving injured in games you'll realize that must have been the worst bounty program that ever existed. I'll do some of the research for you: https://www.canalstreetchronicles.co...penalty-review
    http://yourteamcheats.com/NO
    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/fines-sus...rleans-saints/
    Damn, the Saints sure were some dirty bastards, that bounty pot must have grew every week because hardly anyone could collect on the fucking thing.

I'm happy that you think beating the Saints and Coach Payton is the icing on the cake. If I was a fan of a team I'd rather you know, win a super bowl. But I guess I can see why you'd aim kind of low, not like your team has ever won one.

And one last fun fact for you. You do realize that they went back later and had Paul Tagliabue clean up the whole mess because Goodell fucked it up so hard. Every player suspended in that had their suspensions vacated. http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf...on_bounty.html and http://www.slate.com/articles/sports...y_problem.html

Anyways, have fun sucking on that L the Eagles pasted on you guys.
    Would rather root for a team that does it fair and square rather than one that cheats its way to the top. Like I said, think what you want.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Would rather root for a team that does it fair and square rather than one that cheats its way to the top. Like I said, think what you want.
    *eyeroll* Yeah of course you didn't go and look at all of the proof. If you think the Saints were the only ones running a 'bounty' type program you are naive as hell.
    Even former Vikings players have done things like that "https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cris-carter-said-put-bounties-defensive-players-played-133810265.html"

Also I'd rather be 1-0 in a supposed 'tainted' Super Bowl win than 0-4 like the Vikings. Sorry you haven't experienced the awesome feeling when your team finally wins the Super Bowl. It is a great feeling. Anyways, stop wasting my time and replying to me. You are being willfully ignorant and I have nothing further to say to you since you refuse to read what I posted.

Rumor going around, the NFL wants the Raiders to sign Kaepernick as a deal for the favorable Rooney ruling.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Deleted
    Im big fan of the NFL, hopefully we get more of that here in the uk, most streams i try use dont work so i given up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    Rumor going around, the NFL wants the Raiders to sign Kaepernick as a deal for the favorable Rooney ruling.
    Absolute rubbish.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's kinda dumb that Kaep doesn't have a chance with some other team at this point considering all the trash QBs.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    http://yourteamcheats.com/MIN

Every NFL team cheats, including your Vikings (Chris Carter even admitted to putting bounties on opposing players). Feel free to try stay on that high horse though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Must be a hard knock life for Pats fans.
    They have it worse than the Browns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    They have it worse than the Browns.
    I mean, the Browns had a parade this season...

The Browns are at least good at sucking and have early draft picks and potential to do something that has rarely happened. Being a fan of a Jeff Fisher team would be worse. Always stuck around 7-9.

10+ Year Old Account
    The modern day Browns have 88 wins in 19 years.
    They always have early draft picks, it never matters.

Does anyone know what time the Super Bowl starts? 6 PM right?

Usually somewhere around there, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Does anyone know what time the Super Bowl starts? 6 PM right?
    6:30 pm ET according to NFL.com