Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    drought is over, we got good rainfall over the winter, but nothing that should've caused a year long delay
    Maybe it was set to be built in front of a certain dam.

Also that fucking avatar change. Feels fucking bad man.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Also that fucking avatar change. Feels fucking bad man.
    Its been pretty shitty.

Dam trouble was way up north, all there is in LA is a concrete corridor with a trickle of water through it.

Fitzpatrick signed with the Bucs. Time to see how Winston gets hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Fitzpatrick signed with the Bucs. Time to see how Winston gets hurt.
    More consistent than the Madden curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    More consistent than the Madden curse.
    The fact that it's not unreasonable to say this just cracks me up. Draw play spent a comic on it too. I pray Jameis Winston stays safe, cause he;s much mroe fun to watch then Fitzvoodoo.

If the bucs sign IK Enemkpali then its time to worry.

Bennett speaks out against Seattle Times. There is some reason for this. Matt is very disliked among fans and players.

Seems like a fair article that gave him plenty of praise but called him out for being a media-hostile baby, and he responds by being a media-hostile baby.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Seems like a fair article that gave him plenty of praise but called him out for being a media-hostile baby, and he responds by being a media-hostile baby.
    Hes known for clickbait shit that gives seattle times a really bad rep with seahawks fans. Its a shame, because the beat writers there are really good.

I'm just here so I won't get fined?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

"Roger Goodell is expected to tell NFL owners group celebrations, using ball as prop after TDs, going to ground, snow angels are now allowed."

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...36322409717760

Well then. The "Not Too Much But A Tiny Bit of Fun League" maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    "Roger Goodell is expected to tell NFL owners group celebrations, using ball as prop after TDs, going to ground, snow angels are now allowed."

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/sta...36322409717760

Well then. The "Not Too Much But A Tiny Bit of Fun League" maybe?
    As far as celebrations go that seems to be about all of them. Not sure what is left that isn't allowed?
    Ideally they would just change the rules to state any celebration that doesn’t interfere with the opposing team, lasts fewer than 10 seconds, and is appropriate for a family viewing experience is allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    This is best comparable to fighting fire with a blowtorch to your own face.

10 min overtime rules approved. Hopefully it stimulates teams to be more aggressive in OT, instead of the more likely out come of forcing more ties and potentially creating a new OT game where the team that wins the toss tries to milk clock if they get into FG position early and creates an unfair environment where the second team doesn't have enough time to get down field.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    As far as celebrations go that seems to be about all of them. Not sure what is left that isn't allowed?
    Ideally they would just change the rules to state any celebration that doesn’t interfere with the opposing team, lasts fewer than 10 seconds, and is appropriate for a family viewing experience is allowed.
    Then you get things like TO using a sharpie to sign the ball or that same TO throwing popcorn into his helm and god knows what other nonsense players would get up to with props outside of the ball. They'd definitely have to ban props from being used as well.

- - - Updated - - -

HoF Defensive lineman Cortez Kennedy passed away at the age of 48. No details but seemingly nothing suspicious.

I assume the old guard/Seahawks fans will know who he was. Reading his accolades, he was something special, that's for sure. First-team All-Pro three times, defensive player of the year award in 1992 and on the NFL’s All-Decade team for the 1990s, and enshrined in the HoF in 2012.

What's left? Clearly using a charity thing as a prop, ala jumping into a giant Salvation Army bowl.

- - - Updated - - -

David Irving failed a drug test. Likely to face suspension. Linked to some kind of supplement

Cooks' arrow shooting is still illegal. Goal post dunks are probably still under delay-of-game and illegal.

Seems like every year we lose a former player too young. Bad week to of grown up in Seattle in the 90s.

Gronk got some changes to his contract. Can now make something like 5M more based on incentives and playing time. He was scheduled to make 5.25 Million and can now make 10.75 Million if he reaches all of the incentives.

Patriots didn't have to do it, even had no reason to do it, given his injury last year, yet still kept him happy by doing him a solid deal for this year (probably looking forward to next year when a contract extension would make more sense, especially if he stays healthy). VERY rare, not just for the Patriots but in general.

Gronk got some changes to his contract. Can now make something like 5M more based on incentives and playing time. He was scheduled to make 5.25 Million and can now make 10.75 Million if he reaches all of the incentives.

Patriots didn't have to do it, even had no reason to do it, given his injury last year
    The injury last year is what makes it easy for them to do this, since most of the incentives would be categorized as unlikely to be earned, they would roll on to the 2018 cap.

He was scheduled to make 5.25 Million
    That seems extremely low. Then again we are paying Graham 10m/yr.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    That seems extremely low. Then again we are paying Graham 10m/yr.
    Gronk got a long deal which at the time was a nice deal for a budding star. I looked back and it made Gronk the highest paid TE in the NFL by some margin when he signed it. Just the NFL has changed and Gronk has gotten even better so looking at it now, it seems ridiculous that he "only" makes about 5M.