Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Are these Antifa ruffians as much terrorist as the people that crashed a 9 year old African-American kid's birthday party waving confederate flags and arguing for... um, uh, state's rights?
    Yes, some would argue they're worse. Because... You know... The actual riots and real violence(not threats).

What about the rapscallions yelling 'Male America White Again"?

How about those rascals making videos on 'White Genocide' or the 'War on Christmas?'

Surely, in this land of America we have room for Fascists and Pinkos.

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/rise...-election-win/
    Worse. Those people have opinions that happen to be shit. Antifa are legitimate terrorists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Thankfully, we did get the nazis out of politics here(not that they ever got a lot of votes), a well deserved execution of its leader.
    Luckaly we did indeed, free speech has its limits. No Nazi's in our house!

Mussert was executed in '46. "They say" that you can still smell the stench of his rotting corpse when the wind blows from the east.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is OP not banned yet??
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    in belgium, germany, france, netherlands, the muslim immigrant is a small minority, making up the majority of the crime statistics.
    we have so called Gangster-islam, where robbing, dope dealing with kafir is A-ok.

Most of us see these fuckers for what they are, degenerate filfth.
    No, we don't.
    The votes the political parties get only proof this.

Except ofcourse some liberal hippies, that pretend having a disgust for a midevil backward, jewhating political and religeous idelogy is a " phobia"

Liberals here have a different meaning from the US in the rest of the world.

... What sort of person would want Nazi-beaters to be banned, exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    i see allot of posts from yanks n aussies, going lol islamophobia. there's a difference between the immigrants here and the one's over in your neck a the woods.
    We have a social structure, that is easy to leech upon, this draws an entirely different kind of immigrant, then a nation that " rewards" hard work and effort.

in belgium, germany, france, netherlands, the muslim immigrant is a small minority, making up the majority of the crime statistics.
    we have so called Gangster-islam, where robbing, dope dealing with kafir is A-ok.

Except ofcourse some liberal hippies, that pretend having a disgust for a midevil backward, jewhating political and religeous idelogy is a " phobia"

Fuck Antifa, jobless little shits and students, 0 influence here, they either outgrow it, or just like the filfth they protect, end up on wellfare.
    I bet you're a blast at parties.

Besides, the Jew-hating is best left to the Nazi types. They kinda made it their supporting point back in the 40's.

Not sure who "most of us" is anyhow. "Most" people have enough intelligence to realize that a few bad apples don't make up the bunch, and that if "all" of Islam was really that terrible, inhumane, and just downright evil, I'm pretty sure more nations would be in open war with them. Just a hunch.

Antifa's not a club, fwiw. It's an ideal. I don't particularly run around screaming about it, but just making assumptions about a club that doesn't even exist is a tad silly.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Hardly. Antifa's end state is "just like things are now, but without Nazis".

TIL we live in an anarchist extremist distopia.

On topic, you cannot 'ban' ideas. They can and should be punished for breaking the law in the name of their beliefs no matter how justified they believe they are. This is constant for any group, extremist or otherwise.
    Last edited by turboether; 2017-03-08 at 02:05 AM.

Hardly. Antifa's end state is "just like things are now, but without Nazis".
    I don't think we're talking about the same group here. Maybe you hit your head and are stumbling around in the dark. They're anarchist communists that are opposed to capitalism. There's graffiti that they had written on a wall saying something to the extent of "liberals get the bullet too". They're very much against us. Yet you embrace them.. It's so very confusing.

i see allot of posts from yanks n aussies, going lol islamophobia. there's a difference between the immigrants here and the one's over in your neck a the woods.
    We have a social structure, that is easy to leech upon, this draws an entirely different kind of immigrant, then a nation that " rewards" hard work and effort.

Fuck Antifa, jobless little shits and students, 0 influence here, they either outgrow it, or just like the filfth they protect, end up on wellfare.
    "We, in Europe, who are so enlightened as to anally rape black men, stripping people of their garments metaphorically and literally, and [url=https://www.rt.com/news/353604-mosque-france-arson-fire/]torching buildings."

Now, as a Jew whose family was slaughtered in the Holocaust, explain why I don't have the moral authority to kill you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moratori View Post
    You don't have to support fascism to find antifa detestable. Both are a threat to society.
    "Sure, genocide is bad, but STOPPING genocide is equally as bad."

What the fuck is this Ken Levine bullshit?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Once Antifa start getting shot, it'll stop. You only see about Antifa getting away with assaulting people in typically Cuck States like California because of their gun laws. If they pulled this shit in TX they'd get pumped full of holes. What's really insane is that they're basically helping ensure that Trump gets reelected.
    '
    Ill laugh even harder if you guys elect Trump just for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    "Sure, genocide is bad, but STOPPING genocide is equally as bad."

What the fuck is this Ken Levine bullshit?
    Do you even know what antifa wants to achieve? They are a threat to society, just like nazis.

Do you even know what antifa wants to achieve? They are a threat to society, just like nazis.
    "Sure, Nazis are bad, but stopping them is just as dangerous."

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... What sort of person would want Nazi-beaters to be banned, exactly?
    People who care about sustaining a civilized society. Violence shouldn't be tolerated. They need to be jailed if they commit it.

I remember a time when the people on the left HATED violence and LOVED the ability to speak freely without the threat of violence. Yet, they seem to have abandoned those principles for some stupid reasons.

"Sure, Nazis are bad, but stopping them is just as dangerous."
    "Even militant behaviour against police is an expression of the "Autonome Szene" and part of their concept "Antifaschistische Aktion". There are illustrations made public in the antifascist movement with mottoes that call for not only violence against police or skinheads but also bishops and judges. There are slogans like "antifascism means attack" not only against neonazis but also against the civil and capitalist system of the "Bundesrepublik Deutschland"."

This goes beyond stopping nazis. The state should be left to deal with nazis when they break the law.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    People who care about sustaining a civilized society. Violence shouldn't be tolerated. They need to be jailed if they commit it.
    I would argue that a civilized society shouldn't have Nazis in it. And given your approval of state-sanctioned murder, it's fine to use violence against them to keep said society civil.

I remember a time when the people on the left HATED violence and LOVED the ability to speak freely without the threat of violence. Yet, they seem to have abandoned those principles for some stupid reasons.
    That "stupid reason" is people started advocating fucking genocide.

Jail the ones that commit crime (violence towards other humans or their property), but who the hell would want to ban their ideals if not someone that's afraid to be confronted with them...?

And I'm pretty sure every "side" in political groups have seen violent individuals within them since the dawn of politics. But the right do love to condemn the many on account of the few.

"Even militant behaviour against police is an expression of the "Autonome Szene" and part of their concept "Antifaschistische Aktion". There are illustrations made public in the antifascist movement with mottoes that call for not only violence against police or skinheads but also bishops and judges. There are slogans like "antifascism means attack" not only against neonazis but also against the civil and capitalist system of the "Bundesrepublik Deutschland"."

This goes beyond stopping nazis. The state should be left to deal with nazis when they break the law.
    "why don't you just debate nazis" would be a joke if it had a punchline.

Well, the police always side with fascists when given the opportunity, so...

10+ Year Old Account

The far left never hated violence, you seem to be confused.

Free speech is also seperate from the whole left vs right axis. Plenty of left wing parties support banning nazi speech, and have always done so.

"why don't you just debate nazis" would be a joke if it had a punchline.
    I don't recall saying that you should debate with nazis. Punish them when they break the laws is what I said.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, the police always side with fascists when given the opportunity, so...
    That's a bunch of bullshit.