10+ Year Old Account

Ideas for MMO-C

A stats page.

Images posted
    videos posted
    views
    characters
    words

Counters... I'd love to see how much of my life I wasted on these forums.

I've been obsessed with Hamilton for months now. He wrote a lot... like a shit ton. A lot of it was letters... some of it quite inflammatory. Not unlike some of us here on these forums.

How depressing it would be to know that I wrote as much, or more, and accomplish 1/1000 that he did. Imagine what we could accomplish if we banded together to use our collective time and energy to affect change with our words rather than fight each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    A stats page.

Images posted
    videos posted
    views
    characters
    words

Counters... I'd love to see how much of my life I wasted on these forums.

I've been obsessed with Hamilton for months now. He wrote a lot... like a shit ton. A lot of it was letters... some of it quite inflammatory. Not unlike some of us here on these forums.

How depressing it would be to know that I wrote as much, or more, and accomplish 1/1000 that he did. Imagine what we could accomplish if we banded together to use our collective time and energy to affect change with our words rather than fight each other?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/2...s-amp-Feedback

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Moved this to the correct forum location for you.
    Oh okay thanks!

Nothing to be depressed about. You may not be a revered and published author, yet many a time 'twas when your shitposting shone a light brighter than a thousand morning suns on this forum.

Only if that information can be made private along with the rest of our profile.