Thread: Priest Leaders

10+ Year Old Account

Priest Leaders

So, with Priests being THE best class in-game, it occurred to me today..

Right now in the World... Of Warcraft, we have the most Priest leaders than there has ever been in the history of WoW, and Priests. There is something like 4 or 5? That is THE most of any classes being in any 1 position in the history of WoW & leaders.

And I'm talking about ACTUAL, MAIN LEADERS, not just characters in the story.

#1. Anduin Wrynn - Leader of Stormwind, and ipso-facto, All the Humans and the default Leader of the Alliance.

#2. The Prophet Velen - Leader of the Dreanei.

#3. Tyrande Whisperwind (in conjuncture with Malfurion Stormrage) - Leader of the Nightelves.

#4. Moira Bronzebeard - Leader of the Dark-Iron Dwarf clan.

Also, Sally Whitemane - Leader of the Scarlet Crusade. & Landgren - Leader of the Scarlet Onslaught. And WoWWiki says that Vol'jin (late leader of the Darkspear Tribe) is a Priest as well.. Although, I'm not so sure you can classify a Shadow Hunter, as some type of Priest.. I'd say more of a Demon Hunter, now that Blizz has fleshed one out.

What are your thoughts about this? Did I forget any? Or did I get anything wrong? Please let me know something!

P.S. I have main'd a Priest, one spec or the other, or the 3rd. since the beginning of TBC,
    Priests are fuckin' AWESOME! and it's about time the rest of Azeroth knows it!
    Last edited by Violent; 2017-03-09 at 05:49 AM.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

SPOILER FOR DK QUEST CHAIN BELOW Please avoid if you are playing through currently!

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Sally Whitemane - Leader of the Scarlet Crusade. & Landgren - Leader of the Scarlet Onslaught.
    Sorry, she is a Deathknight now! One of the four horsemen, or horsewoman in this case, whom you resurrect on the new DK quest chain. It's pretty wicked, you go into the Scarlet Monastery and resurrect her from her tomb. She was a priest leader, now she's a DK
    Last edited by ThreeLions; 2017-03-09 at 11:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLions View Post
    SPOILER FOR DK QUEST CHAIN BELOW Please avoid if you are playing through currently!

Sorry, she is a Deathknight now! One of the four horsemen, or horsewoman in this case, whom you resurrect on the new DK quest chain. It's pretty wicked, you go into the Scarlet Monastery and resurrect her from her tomb. She was a priest leader, now she's a DK
    Oh yeaaaah! You're absolutely correct! Forgot about that, haven't played a DK since Wrath.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

Go go priest power! or w/e...

Alonsus Faol is the creator of Paladins (and one of our followers). He was the one who thought to use the Light in knightly combat. He trained Uther, headed the Church of the Holy Light AND the Knights of the Silver Hand.