I need help locating some older Masamune Shirow artwork.

Edit: Nevermind, I finally found it.

Some 15 years or so ago I had a very nice very large piece of of artwork by Masamune done on my entire shoulder / upper arm when I started my full sleeve tattoos.

I would like to get it touched up by my current artist but I am having a problem finding it via Google.

It is basically a cyber-punk like cat girl holding a giant koi fish over her head.

Here is an example of some of the same artwork around that era:

I think it may have been from a magazine or calendar at the time.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2017-03-11 at 01:15 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    It is basically a cyber-punk like cat girl holding a giant koi fish over her head.
    What the hell....you have that kind of thing tattooed on your entire shoulder?!

On a scale of 0 to "voted for Trump", how bad of a decision you consider that to be?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    What the hell....you have that kind of thing tattooed on your entire shoulder?!

On a scale of 0 to "voted for Trump", how bad of a decision you consider that to be?
    Is it some sort of passive aggressive thing where you don't really care what the answer is?

Thanks for help though, I finally found it through some obscure google searches.