Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Siege of Org and Timeless Isle. Same patch, nothing to do with each other. And we've seen Legion has dissociated patch/raid timing.
    Yeah... and that only added one zone. The Timeless Isle.
    What's your point here? >_>

The OP says that the patch is going to add at least two zones, Argus (featuring the city of Mac'Aree) and Karesh, and a raid instance called The Burning Citadel, within the Argus zone. That's two zones (possibly three) and one raid.
    This is clearly nonsense.
    Last edited by Imnick; 2017-03-11 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Yeah... and that only added one zone. The Timeless Isle.
    What's your point here? >_>

The OP says that the patch is going to add at least two zones, Argus (featuring the city of Mac'Aree) and Karesh, and a raid instance called The Burning Citadel, within the Argus zone. That's two zones (possibly three) and one raid.
    This is clearly nonsense.
    It's nonsense because of the number of zone names ? I just don't see how the number of zones invalidates it. How do we know how much content is in each zone, or how big the zones are. The Emerald Nightmare in lore is as big as all of Azeroth but in-game it's like the size of one zone. Meaning that maybe what we see of the Ethereal world is about the size of Dalaran, and maybe there's literally two quests there.

Of course this leak is probably bs but I really have no idea how people can lay their claims on the validity of the content while also themselves having no facts.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Fake. Why? It has Yrel.

Also, old list for everyone who want to know what's OP talking about:
    Oh my gawd... "The List"! It's been quite a few years since I've seen that list. It's 100% fake though, a few years after it was posted the first time, the auther, Caydiem, even said it was fake himself.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I had a leak, I just went and took said leak. I feel great again

1 post.

Have some credibility before you make story time.

It's nonsense because of the number of zone names ? I just don't see how the number of zones invalidates it. How do we know how much content is in each zone, or how big the zones are. The Emerald Nightmare in lore is as big as all of Azeroth but in-game it's like the size of one zone. Meaning that maybe what we see of the Ethereal world is about the size of Dalaran, and maybe there's literally two quests there.

Of course this leak is probably bs but I really have no idea how people can lay their claims on the validity of the content while also themselves having no facts.
    Because this does not match up with what Blizzard has ever done for patch content, and this expansion they're going to release smaller patches more frequently, so adding two zones doesn't add up.
    This isn't rocket science, I don't know why you are playing devil's advocate here.
    Like... we'll wait several months and there won't be a Karesh zone because the patch is Argus and that's the zone. This isn't a mystery.
    Why argue something that we all know isn't going to be true, even as a hypothetical?

Time is just going to bear me out to be right, and I'm sure you'll just say "well I never said I agreed with him...", but then why are you wasting our time at all?

The only reliable thing on here is the fact Mac'Aree will likely be a giant city. It's referenced numerous times throughout legion archaeology.

It could easily be something ala Draenor Shatt/Suramar. We are entering an entire nother planet for the patch, after all. Something we've never done for a patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    another citadel

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Because this does not match up with what Blizzard has ever done for patch content, and this expansion they're going to release smaller patches more frequently, so adding two zones doesn't add up.
    This isn't rocket science, I don't know why you are playing devil's advocate here.
    Like... we'll wait several months and there won't be a Karesh zone because the patch is Argus and that's the zone. This isn't a mystery.
    Why argue something that we all know isn't going to be true, even as a hypothetical?

Time is just going to bear me out to be right, and I'm sure you'll just say "well I never said I agreed with him...", but then why are you wasting our time at all?
    Literally every single post of mine I've said this leak is probably bs. Time is not going to bear you out because I'm not arguing that this leak is legit. "It's always been like this" is evidence, not proof. Re-read my posts if you have to but I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying how you got to your conclusion is wrong.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I could see it being a zone of three mini zones or so sort of like Vashjir. That's probably the best case scenario in terms of raw land content.

If Argus isnt 7.3 what is 7.3?

What a vague load of shit. "There's a dungeon called so and so, the name might have changed though" wow that's some hard-hitting info right there

"dude whats burden of proof lmao", I've got a celestial teapot to sell you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

There's no such thing as a "leak". Any info we "accidentally" get, is info Blizzard wants us to get.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    There's no such thing as a "leak". Any info we "accidentally" get, is info Blizzard wants us to get.
    Even those fake "leaks"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    K'aresh isn't even on Argus. It's the Ethereal planet.

Try a bit harder when you fake things.
    Also wasn;t their planet consumed by a void lord or what ever? So i don't think they can even go the route of "but that planet is controlled by the legion now"

Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    Literally no reason for us to go to K'aresh in a patch focused on Argus. It wasnt destroyed by the Legion and isnt controlled by the Legion. It was destroyed and now controlled by servants of the Void Lords. It isnt Legion related at all.
    Except it is the Void Lords who control Sargeras and create all the Entropy in the universe????? Or did you miss out on Entropius being the boss before Kil'Jaeden in the Sunwell? Void/Legion are tied at the hip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    What a vague load of shit. "There's a dungeon called so and so, the name might have changed though" wow that's some hard-hitting info right there

"dude whats burden of proof lmao", I've got a celestial teapot to sell you.
    Burden of proof is on the person denying the claim...so I could make the claim that the sun is falling from the sky, I don't have to prove myself wrong YOU DO.

Mac'Aree

Always knew this fucker was dodgy, true colours reveled

10+ Year Old Account
    Old, and fake. There isn't anything to be discussed here.