Thread: Hack and Slash

Deleted

Hack and Slash

I'm in need of a new Hack and Slash game...Played D3 to death, gone through TL 1+2, done Van Helsing and Victor Vrann. So, i'm hoping one of you awesome people could point me in the direction of something new. I know Lost Ark and Lineage is suppose to be out sometime this year, but its been put back a few times now.

Any info would be great. Played Grim Dawn aswell, great game.

Divinity : original sin, seems to be the type of game you are into, also try torch light series, pillers of eternity, sacred 2,

Path of Exile seems an obvious choice since it's free to play, or Marvel Heroes 2016.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    You could go back a few years and play Titan Quest. Still a good game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    You could go back a few years and play Titan Quest. Still a good game.
    *Modified one*
    The expansion pack has problems and it needs to be fixed for better experience with overhaul mod:
    http://www.moddb.com/mods/underlord

Titan quest (---- Path of exile
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    You've JUST missed a TitanQuest Anniversary Edition sale on Steam... But even at full price, that game is pretty solid so it's well worth a check out.

Path of Exile has just started a new (VERY fun) League, so now is a great time to jump in and try that out, plus there's a new expac coming out soon, so by the time you're bored of the game as it stands now, they'll have changed it.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Well, probably not what you're looking for because of the platform, but to this day the most fun Hack and Slash games I ever played were on the Playstation 2: Champions of Norrath and Champions: Return to Arms.

I still ocasionally play nowadays and while they have their flaws they're incredible fun to play, especially in co-op. To this day I haven't played any Hack&Slash that feels as good and fluid on a controller (even with being limited to only 2 key binds for spells). Granted I haven't played Diablo 3 on a controller, so I can't compare that.

Either way, if you somehow manage to be able to get your hands into those games, you should check them out.

Other than that, I'd say the best PC suggestions have already been given. Titan Quest & PoE (especially being F2P) are defenitely 2 good ones to look into.