Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

vitamins and minerals how can you get enough?

hi guys i don t get it i look at how much you need per day of specific vitamins and minerals like zinc cupper and many more and i don t get it how people can reach that amount unless you consume specific foods

You just answered your own question.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    What is enough? When your body starts reacting strongly or when your "vitamins daily checklist" from the internet isn't perfectly filled?

If you can't be bothered, get yourself some suplements. Though, at least do some research about the ones you are consuming and don't abuse.
    Ninja edit: Visiting a nutritionist is a must.
    Last edited by NED funded; 2017-03-13 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    hi guys i don t get it i look at how much you need per day of specific vitamins and minerals like zinc cupper and many more and i don t get it how people can reach that amount unless you consume specific foods
    If you've eaten one serving of meat, you've probably met all of your metal daily values.

In short, just eat food. Balanced plate, proper portions, and you're well on the way.

In longer, we've survived tens of thousands of years mostly on subsistence diets. Not meeting your "cupper" amount (2 mg) a few times won't hurt you.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eat food. That's it really... unless you have a crap diet, there's not much you need to worry about in terms of vitamins.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    What is enough? When your body starts reacting strongly or when your "vitamins daily checklist" from the internet isn't perfectly filled?
    I eat exactly 2.4 micrograms of vitamin b12 per day. That's the RDA, which I calculate to be exactly 60 grams of steak. No more, no less.

/sarcasm.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Don't sweat (or obsess) over "recommended" daily amounts. They're just that - recommendations. Your body handles vitamins and minerals pretty well - holding on to what it needs, and flushing what it doesn't (in most cases - some vitamins and most minerals can be toxic in extreme amounts) - as long as you eat a relatively balanced diet - you're fine!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    If you've eaten one serving of meat, you've probably met all of your metal daily values.

In short, just eat food. Balanced plate, proper portions, and you're well on the way.

In longer, we've survived tens of thousands of years mostly on subsistence diets. Not meeting your "cupper" amount (2 mg) a few times won't hurt you.
    you need 900g of chicken a day to get the zinc you need (thats every day) such a mess

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Eat food. That's it really... unless you have a crap diet, there's not much you need to worry about in terms of vitamins.
    Have crap diet. I just take a one-a-day and it works out pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Couldn't get easier than this. Eat a sandwich, have some fruit, enjoy steak and potatoes. So long as you are not sticking with one extreme, you don't have to micromanage your vitamins and minerals.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

15+ Year Old Account
    An apple and a rock a day keeps the trolls from the forums away!
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

All my vitamin needs are met on my vegan diet of soy, thank you very much.

Actually I have a Vitamin B12 and D deficiency so I take pills basically every day or every other day for it. Not sure if they're working, yet.

Nobody knows that how much you need or if you really need them.

It is only when you are sick.
    The doctor tells you that you need Vitamin C.
    Then you tell the doctor you eat Vitamin C pills every day !

This is like change oil every 3000 miles.
    It is a myth.

Start taking a multivitamin supplement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Ninja edit: Visiting a nutritionist is a must.
    In many countries, nutritionist isn't a protected title. I could legally call myself a nutritionist and tell people to eat lard all day.

Dietition is the legally protected title.
    Speciation Is Gradual

2/3 of your plate should be vegetables, that's a good start and not the same vegetables every time obviously.

Deleted
    Glass of milk everyday and be a vegan and i assure you will have all vitamins and minerals in your body.

Through proper diet & some food supplement i got enough proteins

Unless you're a vegan or a fast food junkie, I don't think you have to pay too much attention to it. A varied diet including vegetables, meat, fish and eggs will give you everything the body needs.
    Mother pus bucket!