Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If you're not getting enough zinc and copper then you're obviously not eating enough pennies.
    Signature not found

Deleted
    you can ask your therapist to do some tests to know what your body needs for sure

a well rounded diet and vitamin supplement wouldn't hurt

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    hi guys i don t get it i look at how much you need per day of specific vitamins and minerals like zinc cupper and many more and i don t get it how people can reach that amount unless you consume specific foods
    I think it all depends on a few factors. These factors include your body type, how active you are and most importantly what your goals are. It is only after decide on what you want to achieve that you can set your targets or your vitamins and minerals accordingly.Reading a few a few online articles helped me (I tried posting the link to one particularity useful one but i was not allowed) understand things better. May be it will help you too. articles on the internet helped

by having a well balanced diet.

Eat a sandwich, have some fruit, enjoy steak and potatoes. So long as you are not sticking with one extreme, you don't have to micromanage your vitamins and minerals.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Other people have said, but at least with Western diets we tend to get more than enough of most minerals and vitamins just through normal eating without even thinking about it. At most a multivitamin will fill in most specific ones if you're low.

More importantly, it's not something to focus on specifically too much since your doctor should be doing annual blood work that includes a profile check of your blood to see if any of your levels of a vitamin or mineral are out of range. Then if you are low on say Vitamin D for example, you know to eat more foods with that (or a Vit D supplement, or get it through other means like sun).

Also, keep in mind that our bodies will only take what they need and will pass along the rest in waste. So don't think that if you take 6x as much of a certain vitamin that it will be 6x better for you. It would pretty literally be pouring money down the toilet, on top of not being good for your kidneys.

10+ Year Old Account
    I eat one or two pieces of fruit every day (breakfast/afternoon snack between lunch and dinner).

Grunt
    5+ Year Old Account
    Just take a multivitamin or eat a lot of vegetables. Its not too difficult.

- - - Updated - - -

I always tell my clients to take a multivitamin so they don't worry to worry about not getting enough in their regular diet.

Deleted
    Buy some good quality dates (must be all natural) and eat 1 or 3 or 5 or 7 per day.

i have protein powder with vitamins, amino acids, fish oil and some nootropics (because I have shift work disorder. I'm a fireman, and work 2-3 nights a weak. I have terrible sleeping habits due to that. It's actually a huge part of my motivation to become a success. I can't wait to get back to normal sleeping habits!)
    Last edited by duke dumont; 2018-09-20 at 06:10 PM.