Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathwirt View Post
    I have zero legendaries, as a rogue I wouldn't mind this one at all. I do a lot of CC in dungeons as it is. At least it wouldn't make it such a numbers-padding hit.
    Seriously? Are you only playing WoW in the Auctionhouse or something? The first legendary literally usually drops within the first 24 hours of hitting 110, if you do the bare minimum (only emissary chest and daily dungeon), it might be 48 hours, but complaining about not having any legendaries at this point just makes you sound ridiculous when posting in a "raid slot" thread...

I really hope in 7.3 they buff it to be the best legendary just to fuck with people

10+ Year Old Account
    As a hunter, I find Sephuz's Secret adds another layer of complexity to my rotation.
    The mini-heroism can proc with Skirpyron, Anomaly, Trilliax, Tel'arn, Krosus, Aluriel (and it's already 6 bosses out of 10).
    If a leader ever pulled such crap as to decline people for their legendaries, his career would be very, very short lived.

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    When you are forming a raid group, or even recruiting members for a raiding guild, do you auto-decline DPS players who have Sephuz as one of their 2 legendaries?
    No. I autodecline only people who CBA to enchant and gem their gear.

Also: Sephuz is actually not bad in 7.1.5, getting personal mini-heroisms on half of NC raid bosses is a very good option. Moreso considering awful nerfs of good legendaries in 7.1.5...
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

I autodecline DH's without their class legendary ring.

Deleted
    Sephuz is incredibly valuable for the first 2 minutes of any fight for UH DKs. It procs off our pet's smash ability, helps smooth our clunky rotation and pairs well with virtually all our other legendary items. One of the most underrated leggos.

I autodecline people without Prydaz or for example Roots of Shaladrassil. You can't have people dieing all the time after all.

Deleted
    One of the most retard thread ever saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Socronoss View Post
    Seriously? Are you only playing WoW in the Auctionhouse or something? The first legendary literally usually drops within the first 24 hours of hitting 110, if you do the bare minimum (only emissary chest and daily dungeon), it might be 48 hours, but complaining about not having any legendaries at this point just makes you sound ridiculous when posting in a "raid slot" thread...
    No no it doesn't. You are using anadotial evidence. Had a guide that just did world quests and the dungeon still ain't gotz one.

Yes, of course. I also only invite trolls and orcs. Can't allow to have lame racials in the raid.
    /sarcasm

15+ Year Old Account
    You're late to the party, Sephuz isn't even bad depending on class.

It's all about auto-declining raiders with Norgannon's foresight now.

This is a next level bs thread. Judging people by their legendaries is wrong on so many levels...

I do. If they haven't bothered to get something better it indicates laziness. It's not hard grinding out a few maw runs every day.

yea and if u get it u instantly get gkicked.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    I really hope in 7.3 they buff it to be the best legendary just to fuck with people
    or remove all but sephuz

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    You're late to the party, Sephuz isn't even bad depending on class.

It's all about auto-declining raiders with Norgannon's foresight now.
    idk its pretty amazing for some specs, like demo lock on some fights like botanist, where you have to move for abit, and it lines up perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post

Blizzard has no intention on ever fixing the legendary (because they think it's really good), so it will always be undertuned for raids.
    Do you mean aside from the several buffs it's already gotten which made it great for certain encounters and straight up one of the best for M+?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    lol no. Only an absolute garbage guild or raid leader would ever do that. Honestly. It's not even 1/4 as bad as you seem to think it is. Especially since you can proc it on several bosses in nighthold.
    Yeah i agree, as a healer, you can despell something almost every fight

Oh please stop projecting your own failure to dps on this ring. Sephuz is fine and even the best choice for some fights. I have 8 legendaries on my main and I'm no where near lucky, I just complete all the raid/dungeons each week. So anyone still stuck with 2 legendaries is just a huge casual, and why would those players care about raids anyway?

Deleted
    Speaking as a GM of a server top 20 guild: We have a slot on our forum application for people to select which legendaries they have. If people select Sephuz their application is immediatly declined. Oh, and a virus is also automatically sent to their registered email that finds out where they live. Then we dedicate one of our raid nights to travel there as a guild and beat up the person and his/her family.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    No no it doesn't. You are using anadotial evidence. Had a guide that just did world quests and the dungeon still ain't gotz one.
    24-48hr of gameplay seems about right (as in, actually doing stuff - not bankstanding). Not 24-48hr of dinging 110 <.<.