Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    its the same level of dumb like people that kick me from their +12 m group because im a arms warrior with all heroic bis and 5 mythic raid drops and 903 eqiped, 914 gearscore... the fact i have several legendary logs, have ww belt and run sweeping strikes with execute ring in m+, aka i deal like 700-1.2 million dps sustained on big trashpacks, doesnt matter, they kick me as soon as they see im arms. I mob the floor with most furys in m+, but in random m+ i often get kicked, from people i would probably outdps in tank spec... Op is one of those stupid guys who are so fucking bad at this game so that they done even recognize strong players.

Depends. Is that Sephuz enchanted/gemmed? This goes for any piece, but that's typically the first thing I look for when gauging someone I invite to a run. It's not really about the gems/enchants that will make or break the character, but rather the mentality attached to it.

Most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. The community needs to realize that if they're constantly whining as they are, but at the same time are completely deadlocked into this crazy behavior of bullying each other by default, something's massively off.

Deleted
    I autodecline alts with sephuz.
    If the first two legendaries my alts loot are complete garbage they´re gone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    When you are forming a raid group, or even recruiting members for a raiding guild, do you auto-decline DPS players who have Sephuz as one of their 2 legendaries?

Blizzard has no intention on ever fixing the legendary (because they think it's really good), so it will always be undertuned for raids.
    I seriously dont ever do this but..:

Still, responding in general despite clearly attempting to provoke community:
    It gives me 6.68% crit and 2.85% haste. How is that undertuned? Even using it as pure stat-stick its better than pretty much most rings.
    And with 7.2 buff its very desirable for people who want haste and crit.

Since NH is ADD EL ADD raid your stuns or silences proc it a lot.