If you do report post on a mod...

And they are the mod who is in charge of the sub section does it just go to them? Seems kind of silly that they can break their own rules and when you report it, it just gets ignored.

ie: Libtard=instant infract
    Retarded republicans 100% ignored

fuck Trudeau instafract
    fuck Trump ignored

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Stop breaking the rules of the forum. I have been banned for then a few times, I knew what I was saying.
    I never use the word libtard until this post and the prior one. I've reported the person who infracts people for saying libtard when this person and their mod friends say retarded republicans and similar and woosh nothing happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like you need to stop breaking the forum rules or get over it and leave.

This is a gaming forum, you're not entitled to any sort of unbiased discussion here.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clear difference between making a point and using language like that in it and not making any point whatsoever and just trying to stir shit and derail.

Much like there's a difference between "You are a retarded republican" "You are a libtard" and "libtards" and "retarded republicans". Don't insult other users, and you'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Stop breaking the rules of the forum. I have been banned for then a few times, I knew what I was saying.
    If you cannot see the hypocrisy shown by certain moderators in the General Off-Topic subforum, then I envy your innocence and ignorance.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

OP, just a word of warning... mods in the OT section are incredibly biased and are often hypocrites. They're part of the SJW-PC crowd.

Do yourself a favour and don't bother going to the OT section...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-03-14 at 07:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    And they are the mod who is in charge of the sub section does it just go to them? Seems kind of silly that they can break their own rules and when you report it, it just gets ignored.

fuck Trudeau instafract
    fuck Trump ignored
    I'm sure your anecdotal experiences include all the facts.

Report rulebreakers and move on. I'd report all the examples as trolls/flamebait.

Except my only infraction was for calling a right wing extremist a juvenile and Trump an overgrown cheeto.

Stop trying to make MMO-C the enemy of your personal agenda. It's laughable that I've seen people on this site try and say from both sides that the site's moderator base is both extreme left and extreme right censorship, in the same thread even. They're reporting people who cross the line and flamebait because this site has a volatile and divisive userbase that is unnecessarily quick to attack whatever side they don't agree with and spin-doctor information to their agenda. If you go to reddit, the official WoW forums or even sometimes the chat of WoW itself these forums are known for some of the most hilariously crazy leaps of logic and ridiculous complaining found within the community and I have no idea why anyone would subject themselves to moderating this shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    He's right. The mods on this forum are a) liberals and b) hypocrites.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    If you cannot see the hypocrisy shown by certain moderators in the General Off-Topic subforum, then I envy your innocence and ignorance.
    I've been infracted plenty of times. I think I've been banned twice.
    You're seeing what you want to see. What I see however, are people who are punished getting upset about being punished then calling it mod bias. What I see are people incapable of expressing themselves that are often alt-righters or there abouts. People who think they can say whatever they want and don't consider their tone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post

fuck Trudeau instafract
    fuck Trump ignored
    By the way, if you want to report a mods bad behavior you write to a supermod or above. You don't use the report function. For the reason you yourself have stated.
    Last edited by mmoc4a603c9764; 2017-03-14 at 07:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Globals get all post reports, but as has been stated both here and many other places, if you want to complain about a mod's behaviour, you need to contact a global mod with specific examples.
    Last edited by Tziva; 2017-03-14 at 07:40 PM. Reason: I derped and said "submod." What even is that.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |