Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patch 7.2 PTR - Build 23758

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2017-03-14 at 09:01 PM.

Sinister Seeds (Rank 1) Seed of Corruption requires 50% less damage to explode. 40% less damage to explode.

Oh god, this is hilarious. They nerfed the worst new trait for Affliction. Thank god Destro seems the way to go in Tomb. These developers are monkeys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vivify Causes a surge of invigorating mists around the target, healing them and their 2 nearest injured allies for [ 275% of Spell Power ]. Limited to 3 4 targets. Monk - Mistweaver Spec. 4.5% of Base Mana. 40 yd range. 1.5 sec cast.
    I'm confused. Does Vivify now affect 3 secondary targets or not?
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Deleted
    Glad' I stopped to play this BETA game back in October 2016. Waste of time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    I'm confused. Does Vivify now affect 3 secondary targets or not?
    No, the new changes to the Mistweaver legendary feet make Vivify hit an extra target, as such they had to increase the target cap for Vivify from 3 to 4.
    Last edited by mmoc27ceb20261; 2017-03-14 at 09:47 PM.

Broken Shore > Wrynnfall

Ouch. Right in the feels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radimonk View Post
    No, the new changes to the Mistweaver legendary feet make Vivify hit an extra target, as such they had to increase the target cap for Vivify from 3 to 4.
    You're right! I missed that. Thanks!

A bit of a letdown, to be honest... Mistweavers could use some baseline love, even though the Legendary sounds quite good. I'm still waiting for them to give MW's some utility or a niche to make them more wanted.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Quote Originally Posted by Elash View Post
    I am glad you stopped playing too.

Quote Originally Posted by Elash View Post
    And yet you care enough to comment. How important is it to you to receive attention from random people online that literally have no impact in your life?

Serious vengeance buff

My ptr just downgraded to 23753

come out game designers, make your voices heard!

Oh blizzard. You say you pay attention to our feedback yet demonstrate repeatedly that you don't.

The changes made to that stupid artifact trait Gleaming Scales proves that.

Quote Originally Posted by Varly View Post
    And yet you care enough to comment. How important is it to you to receive attention from random people online that literally have no impact in your life?
    Some of us filthy quitters still come by here hoping to see a post detailing how the devs have pulled the game out of the ditch

10+ Year Old Account
    That Sephuz change is a welcome buff!

Quote Originally Posted by nakigara View Post
    Some of us filthy quitters still come by here hoping to see a post detailing how the devs have pulled the game out of the ditch
    Can't please em all, what would make you come back would probably run just as many people off.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Can't please em all, what would make you come back would probably run just as many people off.
    Better itemization would be a big draw for me. Tossing crit as a 3rd stat on sub-par warrior legendaries isn't better. Oh well. At this point, I'll have to wait and see how 8.0 works out I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    They should've applied the legendary changes in Live not in 7.2. Some legendaries are currently underwhelming.

Warrior (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator) - Protection.
    Gleaming Scales (Rank 1) Increases the duration of Spell Reflection by 5 sec. Spell Reflection reduces magical damage you take by an additional 20%.

ok they are officially idi*ts... fire the monkeys that works as developers please...

Deleted
    Drinking Horn Cover - The duration of Storm, Earth, and Fire is reduced by 0.4 seconds (was 0.6 seconds) for every Chi you spend.
    I think that should be 'increased' not 'reduced'. Either that or DHC just got the hardest nerf of any legendary to date.