Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Patch 7.2 PTR - Build 23780, Heroes - Primal Flamesaber Mount Promotion Extended

Patch 7.2 PTR - Build 23780
    A small surprise PTR build hit this afternoon!

New Icons

Achievement Changes
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Player vs. Player
    Feats of Strength
    • Fearless Elite Reach 2000 in any Rated PvP Bracket during Legion Season 2 10 points.

Spell Changes
    Warlock (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    PvP Talents
    • Call Fel Lord Summon a fel lord to guard the location for 30 15 sec. Any enemy that comes within 6 yards will suffer high damage and be stunned for 1 sec. Demonology Warlock - Tier 5 PvP Talent. 2 Soul Shard. 40 yd range. Instant. 1.5 min cooldown.

Item Effects
    • Aegisjalmur, the Armguards of Awe Any attack which would kill you instead triggers a Shield of Vengeance at 100% 200% of the normal amount then reduces you to 1 health. Cannot occur more often than once per 3 min.
    • Food Fusion Combine the two halves of the Suramar Surf and Turf recipe. 1.5 sec cast.Reagents: Recipe: Turf.
    • Food Fusion Combine the two halves of the Suramar Surf and Turf recipe. 1.5 sec cast.Reagents: Recipe: Surf.
    • Lunar Glide Uplifting Trance increases your Vivify healing by an additional 20% 10% and causes it to heal 1 additional target.
    • Sephuz's Secret Gain 10% increased movement speed and 3% 2% Haste. Successfully applying a loss of control effect to an enemy, interrupting an enemy, or dispelling any target increases this effect to 70% increased movement speed and 25% Haste for 10 sec. This increase may occur once every 30 sec.
    • Tak'theritrix's Command Dark Transformation also empowers your Gargoyle and Army of the Dead for 20 30 sec, increasing their damage by 30%.

Artifact Powers
    Monk (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Windwalker
    • Thunderfist (Rank 1) Strike of the Windlord grants you a stack of Thunderfist for each enemy struck. Thuderfist discharges upon melee strikes, dealing [ 200% of AP ] Nature damage. [ 500% of AP ] Nature damage.

Priest (Forums, Talent Calculator, PvP Talent Calculator, Artifact Calculator)
    Holy
    • Cosmic Ripple (Rank 1) When Holy Word: Serenity or Holy Word: Sanctify finish their cooldown, you emit a burst of light that heals up to 5 injured targets for [ 200% of Spell Power ]. [ 120% of Spell Power ].

Heroes of the Storm - Primal Flamesaber Promotion Extended
    You've got a little bit longer to earn that Primal Flamesaber mount!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Update: For Azeroth! Event Temporarily Returns

Our recent “For Azeroth!” in-game event that concluded on Tuesday, March 14, came to an end a few hours earlier than we told you it would. As a result, a number of players who were still racing to unlock their mounts weren’t able to finish the quest in time, and we’d like to make it up to you. We’ve decided to extend the quest by a few days so that everyone has time to complete their games and claim their rewards.

We’ve re-enabled the “For Azeroth!” event quest starting today, March 17, through Sunday, March 26. Any progress you earned prior to the quest’s original March 14 end-date will remain intact.

Woot, RC! Definitely looking like 28th or 4th now. Guess we'll probably find out next week at the q&a?

No mount is worth that much pain and suffering ...

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    It took like an hour O.o games not THAT bad.

Deleted
    you do know you can get it by playing with bots for 2h right ? I mean, i'm not calling you autistic or anything but...just sayin'

Play against beginner AI, wash rinse repeat
    "Its hard being humble, knowing how awesome I am,"

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It took like an hour O.o games not THAT bad.
    Took an hour - to accidentally won one game, then got a no result on another ... had no idea what I was doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by futopia View Post
    you do know you can get it by playing with bots for 2h right ?
    Apparently not....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by styvan01 View Post
    Play against beginner AI, wash rinse repeat
    Yeah - 15 hours of that pain was more than I was willing to put in to a mount. Got better results playing advanced AI, shorter - but got a no result on it.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

ur fucking avatar says it all, bitchy bicherson >.>

Deleted
    ~6 min per game against easy AI. And lots of fun playing with people just talking how bad is the experience of being forced to play that (not so very) bad DOTA

remember you need to be in a group with friends.

Group with as many friends as you can.

Turn AI to max.

AFK in start.

Move every so oft.

Win.

Took an hour - to accidentally won one game, then got a no result on another ... had no idea what I was doing.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently not....

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah - 15 hours of that pain was more than I was willing to put in to a mount. Got better results playing advanced AI, shorter - but got a no result on it.
    To get the mount you need to play 15 matches with a friend.
    At least one of the party members must be on your friend list (just add one person to friends). You must be playing a WoW character.
    The easiest way is to play against AI set to beginner. Get in team: Sylvanas (disables enemy buildings and units), Sgt. Hammer (long range, great against buildings, especially the core), Malfurion (heals + mana, go for innervate talents), Zagara / Xul / Nazeebo (summoning minions that can soak towers attack and help to kill enemy units).
    But honestly any comp will do the job. Just push one lane and ignore the rest. The best would be with camp next to it, so you can get support from it (ogres are great due to their rattack range).

Quote Originally Posted by Gathran View Post
    To get the mount you need to play 15 matches with a friend.
    Yeah - that's around 15 hours of NFI ... that's my point, not all virtual items are worth spending real life angst getting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Maybe you should use a more logical and efficient approach when tackling these kinds of things.
    There is no logic in the game ... as for efficiency, I went for the hardest AI possible to increase the rate at which the games were lost - because the beginner AI was taking a very long time to let us win.

Anyway - as I mentioned, it is only a mount ....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naibil View Post
    Group with as many friends as you can.
    One that was interested in trying, they had more patience than I did and went on for the whole time over 3 weeks I think.

Turn AI to max.
    Yeah, after the low AI matches took ages that's what I did.

Win.
    Well - not quite, we got a no result.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by futopia View Post
    you do know you can get it by playing with bots for 2h right ? I mean, i'm not calling you autistic or anything but...just sayin'
    What does autism have to do with that?

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently not....

- - - Updated - - -

an HOUR per match against beginner AI???? How is that even possible? They should take 15-30 mins even if you're just derping around learning how to play. It forces you into a friggen tutorial when you first log into the game even to teach you how to do everything.

And no result.. what does that even mean? The game didn't count for quest completion? Was your friend actually a bnet friend? Sounds like you were making it waaaay harder than it needed to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    aH yes, the Y chromosome, noted summoner of rape demons from the misogyny dimension.

Why is this mount even a time-limited event? Should just be a permanent promotion like the Hearthstone Mount.

Quote Originally Posted by xact4 View Post
    an HOUR per match against beginner AI???? How is that even possible?
    Well - the beginner AI does an awful lot to let you win and I had no clue at all what I was doing.

And no result.. what does that even mean? Was your friend actually a bnet friend?
    No idea, it came back with no result and I wasn't given credit for a game towards the 15, and yes - I got credit with them for the first game.

Sounds like you were making it waaaay harder than it needed to be.
    Half right, it was way harder than it needed to be... but wasn't me doing the making

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, I did 6min Rush AI games with randoms from /1 general. Got my mount in under 2 hours.

Anyone complaining about how hard the mount is to obtain is just bad.

7+ Year Old Account
    you mean under 2 hours of laughing with a few friends? ok

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah - that's around 15 hours of NFI ... that's my point, not all virtual items are worth spending real life angst getting

- - - Updated - - -

There is no logic in the game ... as for efficiency, I went for the hardest AI possible to increase the rate at which the games were lost - because the beginner AI was taking a very long time to let us win.

Anyway - as I mentioned, it is only a mount ....

- - - Updated - - -

One that was interested in trying, they had more patience than I did and went on for the whole time over 3 weeks I think.

Yeah, after the low AI matches took ages that's what I did.

Well - not quite, we got a no result.
    that is literally impossible, even with all beginner AI a match will end in abourt 20 mins, with all actual players it ends in 5-7
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

dont get why they rush content so hard this time. litterally no one has a problem with patch comin in 4-6 weeks. its always the same with stupid pendelum blizzard. WoD=no content, Legion=rushed content. Stupid...