Fury T20 Question/discussion 7.2

So what is the general consensus on next Tier Bonus effects? Earlier there was talk of only wanting the 2 piece bonus while still keeping 4 piece Tier 19. Also many people were still saying maybe Blizz will change the 4 piece bonus since 7.2 is far away. Well it isn't as far away as we now know. Its already downloading in background. So we should assume Fury is stuck with the god awful 4 piece bonus. Do we stick it out and get the 4 piece bonus for T20 or do we opt for dropping our BiS legionaries to equip 4 piece T19 and 2 piece T20? Losing current 4 piece T19 seems like such a bad thing to do since it really makes Fury work the way it should have.

7.2 isn't far away. It's only a week or two out at most.

Expect what you see currently on the ptr to go live.

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    7.2 isn't far away. It's only a week or two out at most.

Expect what you see currently on the ptr to go live.
    More like 2-3 at least; definitely not next week. My bet is on the 4th.

That said, Tomb is not until much later, my guess is ~5 weeks after 7.2; so you're not going to worry about Tier 20 for a while yet.

Is 7.2 really coming that soon? Seems fast.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnokk View Post
    Is 7.2 really coming that soon? Seems fast.
    Kind of unexpected but the release candidate PTR build was already released which means its really soon. As Archi mentioned though ToS isn't coming with 7.2 so we still have some time in NH.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

I'd guess the 28th/29th, a few days after the Q&A about 7.2. Pretty sure they've done something similar in past(?).

I hate it, it's really strong, but it turns us into an RNG class with only 50% on bt crits to give us the damage increase, I really hope they make it a 100% chance and reduce the damage buff