Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf

I'm fond of WH:40k games and used to play Space Wolf on Android . Week ago I saw letsplay by TotalBiscuit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_W7gyIS40s&t and decided to to try it on PC (in early access ). It looks quite promosing.True hardcore old-school turn-based gameplay.
    I'm asking you, guys, if any of you are currently playing it. What do you think?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocosso View Post
    I'm fond of WH:40k games and used to play Space Wolf on Android . Week ago I saw letsplay by TotalBiscuit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_W7gyIS40s&t and decided to to try it on PC (in early access ). It looks quite promosing.True hardcore old-school turn-based gameplay.
    I'm asking you, guys, if any of you are currently playing it. What do you think?
    I've played this game on the mobile, and I really can NOT recomend it. I'm fine with this kind of concept for a game, but, this game? I think this guy put it best and the stage he's showing, is the one that made me roll my eyes at the game and give up on it:

(And while he is talking about the PC-port, it's still the same game.)

I played it a few hours and couldn't stand it.

First off you use Cards to move. That means any deck you build needs to have cards in it you use just to move. Meaning you can't build as kick ass a deck as you would like as you have to leave some cards in there to move with. And bad luck if you draw an awesome card that you then have to use just to move you guys with.

Secondly I couldn't get use to the concept of "facing". When you move you choose which way to face the unit. This directly affects if that unit can launch an attack at another unit. I found myself in the situation of need to waste 3 turns to attack something as it had moved in a direction requiring me to change which way a unit was facing before being able to attack.

Considering both these concepts it's a game I couldn't find myself getting into at all. Instead I installed WH40K Freeblade. And had tons more fun.