Deleted

Shamelem in trouble

Hi team,
    since i play on wow i play Moonkin but for legion i had changed my main for an elemental shaman.

But now i'm so frustrated and i want to switch with my Moonkin but when i go check warcraftlog i'm a little scared about Boomkin atm.

It's visibly the worst ranged ??? so i hesitate a lot.

What do you think ?

do you think that the MK will rise with the 7.2 and the new raid ?

Do you think that the next boss in the Tomb of Sargeras will be more friendly for mechanic's MK ?

Balance Druids have a weird issue currently. They have amazing AoE/Cleave OR Single-target.

Their talents are very clearly cut between those 2 styles, meaning if you go for an AoE build, your ST suffers massively, same thing the other way around.

This tier also has not had the best design. Tier bonuses are only based on ST, so they do nothing for AoE. This is however fixed in the next tier with better bonuses overall for ST and AoE(I would go as far and say the new tier bonuses are insane for the Emerald Dreamcatcher Legendary).

Overall if you are using ST talents on a ST fight with Emerald Dreamcatcher, you will be in the upper part of the DPS meter unless your raid is stacked with high skill rogue/DH players.

DPS aside, Boomkins have a lot of utility through their abilities and talents, which every now and then make them extremely potent for some fights where CC is needed. Innervate, mass root, single target root, AoE pushback, Blink/Disengage(they are in the same talent row), AoE silence/interrupt, 5s ST stun, Battle ress, root/slow break.

Boomkins have neither amazing AoE nor amazing ST.

You can run aoe/cleave cheese builds, but your basic boomkin is middle of the pack