Deleted

Horde [Resto] [Gear] Quick question

Hello!

So i looted my 3th legendry today. (yay me!)
    I have [Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus] and i wanne replace that with [The Dark Titan's Advice]. I know the effect on the belt is terrible it gives me a flat out 947 int increase. My old epic belt was ilvl 885 ([Hel-Cursed Belt])
    My new neckless is: [Radiant String of Scorpid Eyes] ilvl 900

Did i do correct ?
    I am casual raider.

Thanks in advance!
    Terogaxu @ Shadowsong EU

ps: 3th legendry is [Aman'Thul's Wisdom]

Can you not wear 2 yet?

Deleted
    I allready wear Aman'Thul's Wisdom so the discussion is about what to wear as second

Deleted
    Why you don't drop your shoulders? That is the worst legendry you can have for this patch.

Think this wil help you: http://questionablyepic.com/restodruid-legendaries/
    And this is for patch 7.2: http://questionablyepic.com/legendaries-in-7-2/

Deleted
    @ navo, he is writing something about a "bear form trick", could you explain what it is.

Its in the text about the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by aerlins View Post
    @ navo, he is writing something about a "bear form trick", could you explain what it is.

Its in the text about the chest.
    He's actually talking about the legendary neck - if you switch into bear form, just before the 30 sec timer for the neck is up - the shield it creates is 55% larger, because its based on max health, and in bear form you have 55% more stamina. When you shift back into caster form to heal..you keep the increased shield. So its a way of getting a larger shield from the neck at the cost of a 1 gcd to shift into bear.

The part about the chest was the increased DR from the chest, is worth less than the shield from the neck (unless you are taking 250k dps, and that didnt include using the bear trick

The bear form trick is in regards to getting a bigger shield with Prydaz. He's talking about the situation where Ekowraith could provide more healing/damage reduction than Prydaz, but it isn't really worth worrying about because in almost any reasonable situation Prydaz will be stronger.