Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    @Ransath

You should make your own version of for dear 'ol donald.

Might as well go all the way if you're defending every move

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    "Fox said it first. I just repeat shit without knowing if it has any validity or not."

- - - Updated - - -

Did Trump personally say it or just his administration? Because those are definitely not the same thing.
    Only his administration has on this topic. I said he's not above saying he's wrong. Hard to believe as much as an ass as he is, but, he generally says he was wrong after his administration does. Just not something people care about left or right.
    and then he cupped my balls...

Why would Trump want to suck up to Merkel? The person who almost single handily is destroying Europe with insane policies, I'm glad he didn't back down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconuter View Post
    Never said he's not an asshole. And yes, I said his administration did, after they do he follows soon after, especially since Spicer was pushing this much more than him.
    I'm referring to the statement you made: " He's not above coming out and saying he was wrong."

He hasn't said he was wrong. In fact, if we analyze everything he's been saying, he's extraordinarily good at pushing blame. UK wiretapping? Fox News, not him or his administration.

On top of that, he just said, today, that he still believes Obama wiretapped him and that Obama did it to Germany, too. Yes, to Germany.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Why would Trump want to suck up to Merkel? The person who almost single handily is destroying Europe with insane policies, I'm glad he didn't back down.
    Name one policy. Go on

Also since when is shaking a hand a form of sucking up, what do people in the US do when they greet each other respectfully? Fart politely in each others direction?

10+ Year Old Account
    How is shaking one's hand in greeting "sucking up"?

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Name one policy. Go on

Also since when is shaking a hand a form of sucking up, what do people in the US do when they greet each other respectfully? Fart politely in each others direction?
    Immigration- Next

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'm referring to the statement you made: " He's not above coming out and saying he was wrong."

He hasn't said he was wrong. In fact, if we analyze everything he's been saying, he's extraordinarily good at pushing blame. UK wiretapping? Fox News, not him or his administration.

On top of that, he just said, today, that he still believes Obama wiretapped him and that Obama did it to Germany, too. Yes, to Germany.
    Answered you above.
    and then he cupped my balls...

Nice to see the meeting with The Leader of the Free World and Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    How is shaking one's hand in greeting "sucking up"?
    Because every media outlet in the world is there? He gave her the big FU, and Trump supporters love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Immigration- Next
    Uhm, do i have to explain to you what a policy is before you are able to answer my question. All you did was list a talking point.

Or do you want to talk about the immigration control that is present in all of Europe where people who do not meet certain parameters are send back and how deals are being made with nations to enforce the European borders, if you are even aware of all this or are you one of those who believe the entire german policy regarding immigration and the former crisis is based on a soundbyte from Merkey saying "we can do it!"?

Also since you're american and probably don't have that much knowledge regarding all things european besides a few random tweets and sensational news bits, a single nation leader does not dictate the entire region their immigration plan, Europe is not a complete federal 'entity' like the US is.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2017-03-17 at 08:26 PM.

Deleted
    Because every media outlet in the world is there? He gave her the big FU, and Trump supporters love it.
    Agreed.

/10char

You are about to see how small that group is as every single thing he sets out to do is stopped, even by those in his own party.

I think I can see Merkel smirking slightly in that short animation posted earlier.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    You are about to see how small that group is as every single thing he sets out to do is stopped, even by those in his own party.

LOL - like what? Don't bring up the "Muslim Ban 2.0", that has yet to be decided (SCOTUS will rule in favor of Trump, unquestionably). Other than that, "they" haven't stopped a fucking thing he has done so far.

BTW - 63 million people are not a "small group".

People have always said "you know the problem with Washington is? Too many politicians and lawyers, we should elect someone who isn't a politician or a lawyer."

And the people did.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Or we can find out in 2018 when 60 senate seats turn red because everyone realizes the left is actually insane now.

If Trump farted in the wind Trump supporters would love it not exactly a high bar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    People have always said "you know the problem with Washington is? Too many politicians and lawyers, we should elect someone who isn't a politician or a lawyer."

And the people did.
    The people appear to be showing buyers remorse. Voting anti-establishment is fine, but a person who lacks basic etiquette however..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL - like what? Don't bring up the "Muslim Ban 2.0", that has yet to be decided (SCOTUS will rule in favor of Trump, unquestionably). Other than that, "they" haven't stopped a fucking thing he has done so far.

BTW - 63 million people are not a "small group".
    "That hasn't been decided yet, but I already know the outcome".