Lightbulb Need Help with DPS - Fury

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...pesetic/simple

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e-done&fight=2

Just curious, am I doing a rotation wrong?
    I know here and there my Enrage up-time is a little scatter-shot and low, working on that issue actively.

I feel, even without 4PC @ my ilvl I should be pumping out more than what I currently am.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

tier is super important for enrage uptime and for an extended enrage window - i recommend checking out http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Guide-amp-FAQ this guide written by archimtiros - he touches on everything there is to know about fury and its well written and broken down in chunks with drop down menus.

just looking at most of your openers you seem to be using odyns fury immediately after your battle cry, you shouldnt do that. you should start with an immediate rampage into draught - then i believe rb, bt, OF - though you dont have tier so it should be different for you.

without tier you are probably missing out on at least 200k dps alone, the benefits for fury are rather large with it than without

edit - also you have convergence, but the execute ring - i personally still feel like talenting frothing berserker is a better DPS gain overall, than massacre - you will reset BC more often and get the 10% frothing bonus quicker and more effective, while bc isnt readily available you just wait out the extra 15 rage. i may not be 100% accurate with this assumption and you may have to sim yourself with both talents to see which would yield better results right now.

also, from what i understand you want to be using old war over prolonged power.
    Last edited by hamstring; 2017-03-17 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hamstring View Post
    tier is super important for enrage uptime and for an extended enrage window - i recommend checking out http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Guide-amp-FAQ this guide written by archimtiros - he touches on everything there is to know about fury and its well written and broken down in chunks with drop down menus.

just looking at most of your openers you seem to be using odyns fury immediately after your battle cry, you shouldnt do that. you should start with an immediate rampage into draught - then i believe rb, bt, OF - though you dont have tier so it should be different for you.

without tier you are probably missing out on at least 200k dps alone, the benefits for fury are rather large with it than without

edit - also you have convergence, but the execute ring - i personally still feel like talenting frothing berserker is a better DPS gain overall, than massacre - you will reset BC more often and get the 10% frothing bonus quicker and more effective, while bc isnt readily available you just wait out the extra 15 rage. i may not be 100% accurate with this assumption and you may have to sim yourself with both talents to see which would yield better results right now.

also, from what i understand you want to be using old war over prolonged power.
    I appreciate the detailed response sir.

Yeah I have been changing to Ava/BC --> RAMP --> DoS.

I wasn't aware the 4PC was really that huge of an increase.
    I can currently equip 2-pc so I can try that out here and there and see if it yields better results, but I'd imagine 4PC bonus is where the meat is at.

I'm curious, if speccing into FB over Mass, would replacing the Execute Ring with Sephuz be a better option?

Quote Originally Posted by Copey View Post
    I appreciate the detailed response sir.

Yeah I have been changing to Ava/BC --> RAMP --> DoS.

I wasn't aware the 4PC was really that huge of an increase.
    I can currently equip 2-pc so I can try that out here and there and see if it yields better results, but I'd imagine 4PC bonus is where the meat is at.

I'm curious, if speccing into FB over Mass, would replacing the Execute Ring with Sephuz be a better option?
    probably not, you would have to simulate it - in raids there are very little things bosses do to actively proc sephuz to make it better than the ring - the ring isnt bad its actually pretty damn good for juggernaught consistency//stacking sub 20.

so ayalas is probably better than sephuz for you, and the 2 piece is good assuming its the pieces you want for stats. the FS crit stacking goes very very far for enrage uptime

Aye I figured as much, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Also it would seem 4PC is about 8% increase in DPS going from 0 to 4PC.

I don't think that correlates to 200k increase. Though I would imagine it's a solid 50-70k.

Quote Originally Posted by Copey View Post
    Aye I figured as much, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Also it would seem 4PC is about 8% increase in DPS going from 0 to 4PC.

I don't think that correlates to 200k increase. Though I would imagine it's a solid 50-70k.
    my numbers may be exaggerated a bit from how excited i am.

Aye no worries bud :P

Deleted
    Right now you SIM about 640k dps, getting the 4 piece bonus using HC(890) ilvl items bumps it up to around 700. If you get 54 traits on top of that, it'll bump it up to 735. Since you already got the 2 pc bonus sitting in your bags you can fairly easily get around 90k increase with some mythic+ farming(for AP) and 2 pieces of tier.

Looking at your gear I'd suggest doing PUG HC Gul'dans for all your coins for a better draught, chest, ring and tier legs, hell even the relic can be good if you get a decent proc on it, though the trait's not optimal. It's a shitty boss to PUG but it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyag View Post
    Right now you SIM about 640k dps, getting the 4 piece bonus using HC(890) ilvl items bumps it up to around 700. If you get 54 traits on top of that, it'll bump it up to 735. Since you already got the 2 pc bonus sitting in your bags you can fairly easily get around 90k increase with some mythic+ farming(for AP) and 2 pieces of tier.

Looking at your gear I'd suggest doing PUG HC Gul'dans for all your coins for a better draught, chest, ring and tier legs, hell even the relic can be good if you get a decent proc on it, though the trait's not optimal. It's a shitty boss to PUG but it's worth it.
    It's a horribly shitty boss to PUG unfortunately.
    I've only run across one that actually downed him.

I just have horrible RNG luck with coins and drops, especially as far as tier goes.