Simcraft accuracy with haste

I follow the trinket sim sheet on H2P but for some reason i still sim higher with a typical haste stat stick (850) than a fury of the burning skies (875). I have haste at 10.5 (w/o food) and crit at 4. I havent really found a clear answer as to why the stat stick sims so high. Metronome i think is also on this boat but I havent come across one of those yet. Thoughts?

The H2P weights are a composite based off of simulations of like 30 different fight profiles. It's possible, even probable, that for one specific kind of fight (like the one you're simming) that you will get a higher result stacking haste, but your overall performance across the entirety of Nighthold will probably be better with H2P's weights.

I have 5 legendary now none are bis so I swap them around depending on the fight, which means I have to carry around other gear not just to replace the legendary I take off to equip another but to equal out my stats so I'll be semi (hardly) effective. Enough to make a girl nerd rage!