BiS Guardian gear?

Anyone have a BiS list for guardian druid? Would really appreciate it

Not possible, as all items can titanforge to 925. For defense, armor (=ilvl) is more important than secondary stats, but if you have a choice (also jewelry), vers/mast. For bear dps, haste/vers. Catweave crit. Best defensive trait is Ursocs Endurance, best offensive Jagged Claws. Best defensive legendary is Ekowraith (chest), followed by Prydaz/Skysecs (boots); for dps it's Luffa (bracers) and Elizes (pants).

Here is a baseline guide for Nighthold drops specifically. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=519706407

Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    Not possible, as all items can titanforge to 925. For defense, armor (=ilvl) is more important than secondary stats, but if you have a choice (also jewelry), vers/mast. For bear dps, haste/vers. Catweave crit. Best defensive trait is Ursocs Endurance, best offensive Jagged Claws. Best defensive legendary is Ekowraith (chest), followed by Prydaz/Skysecs (boots); for dps it's Luffa (bracers) and Elizes (pants).
    Thats False there is still an ideal NIGHTHOLD set up. Thanks for the link that was the spread sheet I was actually looking for

Quote Originally Posted by edanna View Post
    Thats False there is still an ideal NIGHTHOLD set up. Thanks for the link that was the spread sheet I was actually looking for
    It's silly to look at the relics and trinkets for nighthold. Apart from the tichondrius relic none of them are worth coining. Even 880 ones from M+ or stuff like guarm's stat stick are better options than fully titanforged nighthold shit.

And they're not BIS lists in the slightest. Just call them raid gear lists or something. Because you're ignoring 75% of the gear that would be on your bis list.

The gear on the nighthold gear list is correct though. Just fill it in with better relics and trinkets from M+ or TOV.
    Last edited by CenariusTheForestLord; 2017-03-18 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    It's silly to look at the relics and trinkets for nighthold. Apart from the tichondrius relic none of them are worth coining. Even 880 ones from M+ or stuff like guarm's stat stick are better options than fully titanforged nighthold shit.

And they're not BIS lists in the slightest. Just call them raid gear lists or something. Because you're ignoring 75% of the gear that would be on your bis list.

The gear on the nighthold gear list is correct though. Just fill it in with better relics and trinkets from M+ or TOV.
    Eh arcanogolem is actually pretty good, most guilds have it on farm. For dps that is.

Still has halved rppm for tanks. The reason why people use it is the base high ilvl, at equal ilvl many older trinkets (like memento or BTI) would be better.

I've looked at the new 7.2 trinkets, same story here, halved rppm everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by edanna View Post
    Ungrateful much, nothing I wrote was false at all. Also t19 (at least 4p) can be skipped if you're going for damage rather than full ST defense.