Prot Hidden artifact appearance

Is it like no longer possible to RNG the Prot hidden artifact skin from Neth Vault when you have the other 3 colors of it unlocked through the Arms or Fury hidden skin? I've been checking the gold piles in there for like over 5/6 months...
    Last edited by wutdoebang; 2017-03-21 at 01:26 AM.

It's purely RNG on whether it spawns that day, unfortunately. There's a macro you can run to check if it's active that day, but I don't remember what it is, and you have to be inside the Vault for it to work. It's on Wowhead

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're asking if the color swap trick is still available, I'm pretty sure it is. As for the base appearance, it's still RNG. Use the macro every day outside of the Obsidian Overlook cave to see if you got it. All you literally have to do is fly to the point and hit the macro, if it returns as true go into the cave and search the piles.
    Code:
    /run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(44311))

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I have been using the macro always false, true, but i still check the gold piles.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the macro returns as false you're not going to find it in the gold pile, you're simply just wasting your time. The only time you will find it is if 1. you get the emote when you fly to the cavern (you can hear a noise and there's text in your chat log saying something about a roar) and 2. the macro returns as true (which is easier to catch than the emote). Just keep trying every day until it returns as true.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

u know u just dont have to give up i gave up like 2 month didnt even go near the cave cause i unlocked it through arms hidden(1000hk and purple unlocked) a guy in dala asked me how u get that i said its rng but i show u the place guess what? i was guiding him there and bam it was there

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsnz View Post
    u know u just dont have to give up i gave up like 2 month didnt even go near the cave cause i unlocked it through arms hidden(1000hk and purple unlocked) a guy in dala asked me how u get that i said its rng but i show u the place guess what? i was guiding him there and bam it was there
    Odyn was simply rewarding your good deed to your fellow brethren.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |