Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    i love eating girl scouts. oh and their cookies are not bad either

There were girl scouts with a table set up, but there were also angry demonstrators picketing the girls. Apparently the girl scouts are sexist and racist from what I could make out. I don't know just a bunch of angry bitches getting inbetween a big man and his Thin Mints. I got yelled at because I pushed through through, they accused me of attacking/molesting them. I just growled at them and bought two boxes from the girls, as I was leaving the store security came out and were talking to the protesters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't carry cash. One year I found one that had 'the square' or w/e it was called, that thing attached to an iPad, so I bought a couple boxes. But I haven't seen that since, so no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Girl scouts don't sell stuff here. But I once bought 100 rolls of toilet paper from a local junior football club.
    Hahaha
    If the junior football club guys show up on my door selling toilet paper, I will make sure to buy some!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't buy them largely because of their selling practices.

Having some mother harass you while trying to get things done doesn't make me want to buy stuff.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

15+ Year Old Account
    Usually buy a couple boxes of samoas/caramel delights once a year. Outside of that to get my fix I but the store brand versions, which is rare because I don't do sweets that often.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    no, the cookie manufacturer is the actual problem. who in the world actually enjoys mint cookies? i bet comic book level super villains dont even like them.
    Pro-Tip: Next time actually read the box before stuffing cookies into your facehole.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    They are literally called "Thin Mints"

Whose going to turn down a Thin Mint?
    Its chocolate, its mint, its delicious.
    mint is yucky.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    gotta have my samoas.

I kinda miss being in the south because Dollar General and Family Dollar have really good knock offs that are actually better than the originals :P

But I bought 4 boxes of Thin Mints. Mostly because my deployed husband is coming back in April, and it was one of his requests. The girl scouts set up at every store opening in town. Even on base at the NEX and commissary. They're hard to avoid I tend to do my grocery shopping during the week so I can safely go about my business. We have a really persistent one here that dresses up as a Thin Mint and sings songs. She's adorable as hell.

I tried to buy a girl scout with some cookies but she gave me a funny look so i drove away in my van.

Peanut butter ones are my favorite!