Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Don't affront the booty. Respect the booty.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Sexism doesn't exist anymore though
    Chances are if it was a dude doing it they still would've fired him.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd have fired her too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Chances are if it was a dude doing it they still would've fired him.
    sure mate, sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I mean we live in a society where it's ok in movies for someone to be gutted like a fish as long as you can't see boobs.
    And in Mexico, it is okay to shoot each other on the streets in drug wars, as long as you can't see the booty! Ah, I mean... the human booty...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I don't see the. You guys live in a nice fantasy world.
    Yes. Yes, I do.

We're going to have to get a link for that video for screening purposes to see if she was out of line or if she was mistreated by her employer.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Nothing said she put up the video. You are aware people can put up things about you right besides yourself?
    Apologies, I misread the OP. Now it is a very unfortunate situation she found herself in. However as I said schools are still very strict about this no matter how they stumbled upon the video. Not even just schools though, many employers would have concerns of employees being caught on video doing things to give themselves a bad image depending on the business.

Moral of the story, be careful what you upload to social media.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    It doesn't say she uploaded it to her social media, just that it was uploaded to social media. Pretty recently someone shamed a man and blasted his face over stealing a disabled spot when he clearly wasn't disabled. It was a great picture of him, giving someone the finger telling the guy taking the picture to fuck off.

Dozens of people called for his head, for him to be fired. 2 posters defended him, with photos of his disabled son. The one he was waiting for when the picture was taken.

If this video was uploaded by someone else, like the hotel, and she was fired for that, this could be very bad for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    clearly women should just wear winter coats all year round so people don't get horny... My god dude if you're that uncomfortable with something as minor as a pair of tits you really need to reevaluate your world views.
    Where did I say it makes me uncomfortable, or even that a casually clothed woman is a problem? I simply stated that a female's bared chest in most movies turns me on...and yes I found that teacher's twerking midly sexually arousing...sorry for being a white cis male...

10+ Year Old Account
    Sub-par twerking. She deserved to get fired.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    I mean, even though these are elementary school students, kids younger and younger are extremely adept at technology. So to have a bunch of her students constantly laughing at her booty performance, sharing it amongst themselves in class, and using it as ammunition against her authority... it's distracting at best, and undermines her ability to teach.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering a lot of top tier schools have pole dancing as an elective they can take, I don't see anything wrong with twerking from an 'academic integrity' standpoint. There was nothing here that ought to have implied that it wasn't appropriate for the setting.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    sure mate, sure
    I am sure, since if they are that uptight about something like that and are a "private" school(usually highly religious) , chances are he would've been called a Faggot or degenerate or some other similarly stupid thing and kicked him out just as fast if the whole thing is "image"

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    I see the problem. Maybe stop using dipshit social media and you won't have to worry about this kind of shit.
    The amount of times I've heard someone lost their job through facebook is insane. It's why I don't want to use it anymore, people get bothered at work because someone read their x-year old comment and said it to their boss without context.

Could be worse though. You could've lost your job because you won a twerking competition.