What's Your Biggest Goal in Life?

I have been feeling slightly lost in life lately. Hopefully, this thread can shine a little bit of inspiration into my life. What's your current goal in life? (It could be small/big). Mine right now is to be able to get a 'good' job. Something that I can feel proud about and not feel embarrassed telling people when they ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't have any goals in life anymore.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Get a girlfriend interest that doesn't turn out to be a selfish, cold-hearted woman. I know it's my fault, I just wish it ceased to happen that way.

Currently, learn to speak japanese. I'll figure out what to go for next once I've done that.

Quote Originally Posted by Musaik View Post
    I have been feeling slightly lost in life lately. Hopefully, this thread can shine a little bit of inspiration into my life. What's your current goal in life? (It could be small/big). Mine right now is to be able to get a 'good' job. Something that I can feel proud about and not feel embarrassed telling people when they ask.
    I always just used to go with something like, "Oh, I stock shelves at [wherever]. Yeah. I'm working on a novel in my spare time."

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Musaik View Post
    The same thing I do every night, Musaik - try to take over the world!

Really, its to learn to program better.

or is it......

Deleted
    Buy a home and have kids. Also applying for a pretty huge job atm, hoping it works out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Working on going back to school right now. Finish my AA in 2 quarters, then on to BA.

At work I'm working on expanding my understanding of Ancient Egyptian. I'm pretty good at Hieroglyphic, I'm alright at Hieratic, I don't know any Demotic at all, and I really want to get into Coptic for the sake of pronunciation. In all honestly, there is absolutely no practical purpose to this, but it makes for an interesting party trick.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

10+ Year Old Account
    To not be like my co-workers and actually retire at a decent age. 40+ years of service to one Company sounds great, but I wouldn't want to spend my sixties and beyond still working.

I'd love to climb Everest someday. I guess that's the biggest thing on my bucket list, if that's what you're asking. From a more immediate, practical standpoint, I'm hoping to get into and then finish law school starting in fall 2018.

To avenge my masters death by way of the blade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make sure my son is raised well, so far so good.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.