Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

In President Trump's first two months he has shaved 100 billion from debt

Compared to 400 billion added to the national debt in the first two months of Obama's administration.

How will the shills and lefty's spin this against Trump? Who knows but they will try. Have the Trump haters here even read his art of the deal book???

inb4 'b-b-but muh GFC', people forget what happened during that time or too young to have known at the time.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

What specific policies made the debt shrink?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    People on either side of the political spectrum are no more or less sophisticated, rational, or logical than their ideological counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlewick View Post
    The magic of his Trumpiness according to his worshipers.

How much of that has gone in his own pockets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Better question, what's wrong with national debt?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

No he hasn't.

http://www.teenvogue.com/story/donal...-national-debt - and that was back in February, are you really so naive that you think he has dropped debt by that much in the little time he's been in office?

Pretty sure he'll continue to take credit for anything positive that happens which he had literally no hand in tbh.

just because he was president at the time the dept lowered doesnt mean he is responsible for that.
    People who think that have not understood that such systems have a lag - same as computer games. However the time until a new policy starts to reflect on your numbers in reality can vary between weeks to month to years.
    So its much more likely that something obama did and trump did not yet revoke is responsible for this.

Not stating it as a fact but a possiblity.

Anyone who does not doubt trump is responsible or obama is responsible lacks critical thinking skills.

His budget was not put in action.

Um, Trump hasn't implemented any of his economic policies and his budget was just recently presented. So I don't understand how you can claim he reduced the debt. Is him being president just magically reducing the debt or something?

And of course the debt went up during Obama's first term, the Republicans had just crashed the economy before he took office.

Deleted
    I don't really know American Economics that well, but you could shave quite a bunch off the national debt, I'm sure, by selling all your military equipment to foreign countries and not paying for any more public services. Fire department, police, schools, road maintainance, etc. That would be a terrible, terrible idea. You could come onto a forum and be like "look, we've taken a trillion dollars off the national debt in like 2 weeks!" but it'd be a really bad choice in many cases, right?

Not that that's what he's done, but you get the point. Where has the money come from is kind of the important thing.

That moment when a foreign Trump fan (something that actually makes zero sense, given 'America First') is hit by a cruise missile called "Teen Vogue".

10+ Year Old Account
    Since Trump took office, the sun has risen every day! Try to spin THAT, LIBRULZ.

P.S. Obama added debt after bailing out the auto/bank industries. Try harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    That moment when a foreign Trump fan (something that actually makes zero sense, given 'America First') is hit by a cruise missile called "Teen Vogue".
    Notice how Trump's supporters have masochistic/self-defeating personalities and tendencies.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlewick View Post
    Well non of his world ending polices and idea's have been put in place yet since he spend more time chasing ghost these past 2 months (/sigh) then actually working.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Too much of a coward to open it up?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-national-deb/

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Well non of his world ending polices and idea's have been put in place yet since he spend more time chasing ghost these past 2 months (/sigh) then actually working.
    Chasing ghosts?

Please, if only he were doing just that, he's spending taxpayer money running off to his Mar-a-Lago resort every other week.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post

I don't think people understand how debt works...
    plus this, who is actually bloody surprised that the right-wing provides misleading alternative-facts

10+ Year Old Account
    In American News today Trump supporters fail to understand how debt works....in other news Trump's approval rating has dropped to 37%.

The March 18 survey showed Trump's approval rating at 37 percent. His disapproval rating was at 58 percent, the highest point since he became president in January.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/201..._rating_p.html

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Too much of a coward to open it up?

If you are trying to bash Skroe, the "foreign Trump fan" refers to bushtuckrman and Teen Vogue references and supports the findings of politifact.