Mythic Spellblade Questions

My guild just hit 3/10 a couple of weeks ago and we have put in about 30 pulls on Krosus without getting past the second add spawn. With the recent nerfs to Spellblade, I was thinking about trying her instead.

Here's a little bit of info on our group and some questions I have:

Tanks: Warr(Me) and DK
    Heals: Rdruid, Hpriest, Hpal, and Rsham
    DPS: 3 Fury warriors, 3 rogues, 4 locks, 2 DH, 1 DK, 1 Ret, 1 SPriest

I was planning on solo tanking the boss while having three melee rotate taunts to prevent me getting annihilate stacks. Can they taunt mid-cast and does the tank take zero stacks of annihilate the entire fight?

I was planning on having the locks and healers take marks of frost. I've heard the best way is to go 4 stacks on the first set and then ten on all other sets and the replicates. Any tips here would be helpful.

During frost phase animate, should the adds be picked up by the main tank or will the fel soul despawn in time for them to be picked up by our offtank?

I also raid lead so any other tips on individual cooldown usage or positioning would be very helpful.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Taunt thing works fine. You can have two DPS with the other tank taunting for the third one, or just have three DPS do it. Generally by the time the frost adds animate the other tank should be free. Your group should still try positioning towards the boss so they are easier to pick up, but it's not that big of a deal.

You can't control who gets the initial marks of frost, but you can control it after they start bouncing around. We generally do 4 > 10 for the rest of the encounter and it works out fine for us. I don't think it matters who you pick for your marks of frost, just make sure they are your better players.

Bosses damage has been nerfed a couple times now, so the frost phase isn't nearly as dangerous. Still, the frost > fire transition is a lot of damage and the DPS requirement really isn't high at all now. I'd suggest bringing 5 healers because it's just safer. As far as raiding CDs go don't be afraid to use most of them early. We just save shaman CDs for the arcane phase because SLT essentially trivializes the tail end of the arcane phase damage.

That's about it. Your blood DK can solo soak the fel lashes in the last phase, but in practice I'd only make him do it on the first slash I think, as the first slash happens when arcane orbs are still being placed on the ground. After that it's pretty easy for your group to move together.