Windburst Broken?

Tool Tip says it deals 1 million damage, but it usually hits for 600k-700k and crits for 1.5mill?

Armour, I imagine.

Deleted
    Focuses the power of Wind through Thas'dorah, dealing 800% Physical damage to your target, and leaving behind a trail of wind for 5 sec that increases the movement speed of allies by 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Focuses the power of Wind through Thas'dorah, dealing 800% Physical damage to your target, and leaving behind a trail of wind for 5 sec that increases the movement speed of allies by 50%.
    lmao, the amount of people that dont understand armor in this game...

Quote Originally Posted by Machine99 View Post
    Tool Tip says it deals 1 million damage, but it usually hits for 600k-700k and crits for 1.5mill?
    You know that stuff people wear that protects you against damage?

Piercing, Aimed, and Marked are all physical damage, but my average for those (not crit) is around what the tooltip says, but Windburst is about half the tool tip says.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    Afaik they removed armor and the 3% crit reduction from bosses back in WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Afaik they removed armor and the 3% crit reduction from bosses back in WoD.
    just tested on a boss dummy, aimed shot (no vulnerable) did ~70% of the tooltip damage, and so did windburst

long story short, he should just gem armor pen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machine99 View Post
    Piercing, Aimed, and Marked are all physical damage, but my average for those (not crit) is around what the tooltip says, but Windburst is about half the tool tip says.
    That's just not true.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xloudman View Post
    Pretty much this.
    /endthread

Quote Originally Posted by Xloudman View Post
    just tested on a boss dummy, aimed shot (no vulnerable) did ~70% of the tooltip damage, and so did windburst

Please no, for the love of god. Don't bring armor pen back. It was awful to get enough armor pen

yay armor pen and the glorious time when almost every melee rolled on any gear with it regardless of armor class.
    my warrior's BiS belt(i think) was the leather one for emblems back in wrath-.-
    oh and don't forget the grand battle for trinkets ( looking at you, scorpion from forge of souls endboss)