900 Shad/Holy Priest/890 Fury Warr LF 2 Day

Hey all. 900 ilvl Shadow with 54 traits/Holy with 44 traits priest looking for a 2 day guild, prefer Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon. I also have an 892 Fury warrior with 46 traits. I took a small break from my 3 day a week raid schedule, and they've moved on. I'm looking to keep it 2 days only, and no later than 12 Est on Sunday/Monday. An active guild outside of raid hours is a BIG plus, I love to run M+. I prefer to dps as shadow or fury, but I play a competent Holy priest and am open to consideration. I also have a stable computer and connection. I'm willing to server transfer/race change for the right guild. I'd also prefer a guild that's at least 3/10M already, I would love to finish out this tier. I have been raiding hard modes consistently since Blackwing Descent. Contact me anytime @ nonom#1931 or on the forums.

Experience:
    5/13 Heroic Tier 11
    6/7 Heroic Tier 12
    10/10 Heroic Tier 13
    Skipped Tier 14
    7/12 Heroic Tier 15
    10/10 Heroic Tier 16 AOTC
    3/7 Mythic Tier 17
    5/10 Mythic Tier 18
    13/13 Mythic Tier 19 AOTC
    7/7 2/3 3/10 Mythic Tier 20

Priest armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nonom/advanced
    Warrior armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B6m/advanced

Priest logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...692476/latest/
    Warrior logs (no DoS RIP): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...549290/latest/

Connection: http://www.speedtest.net/result/6147995720.png

<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

[li]Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy![/li]

[li]Fair trial selection process![/li]

[li]Friendly and helpful players![/li]

[li]Live Twitch streams during raids[/li]

[li]Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders![/li]

[li]Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010![/li]

How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

We are looking for a Shadow Priest, we raid Sat/Sun - 2 days and are 4/10M and best attempt of 35% on Tich on first night of pulls. We are on Mal'Ganis and below i've posted our recruitment info. You can also get a hold of me at Galbatroix#1691. Check us out and apply if you are interested.

<Bad Guys> is a weekend raiding guild looking for more dedicated and fun-loving people seeking to progress through Legion content on a two day schedule.

We currently raid Saturday and Sunday 6pm-10pm CST. Our progress is 4/10 in Mythic Nighthold.

The majority of <Bad Guys> has raided together since Wrath of the Lich King, with some of us having been together since vanilla and The Burning Crusade. We believe in forming friendship through raiding, while simultaneously taking clearing content very seriously.

Since we raid on the weekend to accommodate hectic lives(curse being adults!), we expect all of our raiders to do the following:
    1)Maintain 90% raid attendance
    2)Fully understand your class and min/maxing to reach your potential
    3)Show up to raids with full consumables, enchants, upgrades, and gems
    4)Follow directions and be willing to accept constructive criticism
    5)Use the following addons-Deadly Boss Mods, Exorsus Raid Tools, RcLootCouncil
    6)Have a working microphone and be willing to speak up if the need arises.

Recruitment needs:
    Rogue
    Shadowpriest

If you are considering joining, or just want to find out more information, you can speak to one of our officers in game - Galbatroix or Zeno. You can also contact Myself(Zeno#1740) or Gingersnap(wheesper#1889) through our battletags.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you.

7/7M 2/10M (20% trillax 9 total attempts) Currently in need of a tank (Guardian Druid preferred / BrM monk / Prot Pally) as well as a healer (Holy Paladin or Restoration Shaman preferred). Also in need of damage of roles (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Elemental Shaman, Rogue [any], Frost Death Knight, or any exceptional damage dealers).

Raid Times

Friday: Invites at 7:45 PM (EST) until 11:00 PM (EST)
    Saturday: Invites at 7:45 PM (EST) until 11:00 PM (EST)
    Tuesday (optional): Heroic farm.

Chimera Website www.worldofchimera.com
    Contact us in-game as well!
    Frozenwing-Durotan Frozenwing#1670 (Guild Master)
    Symphonia-Durotan (Offier)
    Sedela-Ysera (Raider) [Sedela#1417]
    Want to see how raids go before considering us? All raids are streamed at twitch.tv/therealsedela - Discord audio included

Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for our guild. We have a core spot open for your class. We completed 6 new bosses in the past 2 weeks putting us at 1/10M. We would LOVE to have you join us! Here is a little more information about our guild:

<Internet Kings>1/10M (Killed 6 new Heroic bosses in the past 2 weeks)Stormrage Alliance (PvE-EST)2 nights/week ▣ Thursday 8:30pm to 11:30pm & Sunday 8 - 11 pm EST ▣ Optional 3rd night farm/alt raid/future sales runs Monday 8:30 -11:30pm ▣ 6 HR Raid Week!Recruiting DPS & Healers to complete our last couple spots of the 20 man roster.

Ranged DPS:
    ▣ Balance Druid
    ▣ Hunter
    ▣ Mage
    ▣ Shadow Priest
    ▣ Elemental Shaman
    ▣ Warlock

Melee DPS:
    ▣ Monk
    ▣ Rogue
    ▣ Warrior
    ▣ Retribution Paladin
    ▣ Frost DK
    ▣ Enhancement Shaman
    ▣ Havoc Demon Hunter

Healers:
    ▣ Restoration Shaman
    ▣ Restoration Druid
    ▣ Holy Priest

About us:

<Internet Kings> *** 1/10M NH *** is a newly formed Stormrage alliance-based raiding guild. We are a solid, tight knit team of like-minded players, who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Almost the entire guild has raided top-end progression and are recently coming back to WoW for the expansion, Legion.

We raid two nights a week, Thursday & Sunday. Thursday from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST & Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST with an Optional 3rd night farm/alt raid Monday 8:30 -11:30pm EST. We are easygoing and laid-back, yet we want to get as much progress and boss kills in as we can in our 6 hours per week. We are all mature, veteran players (many from US top 20 guilds), with more than basic game knowledge, which will attribute to our progression in Legion.

We are looking for players that can perform at an acceptable level through your damage/healing, raid awareness, and your ability to deal with fight mechanics. Must be able to be dependable, have a working microphone, downloaded and use discord. Female friendly environment with multiple females in the raid group.

For more information, please contact via bnet:

Recruitment Officers:
    Fern - Fernleaf#1673
    Mahes - ImmortLRoach#1490

Are you still looking for a guild?! We'd love to have you!

<Internet Kings>1/10M (Killed 6 new Heroic bosses in the past 2 weeks)Stormrage Alliance (PvE-EST)2 nights/week ▣ Thursday 8:30pm to 11:30pm & Sunday 8 - 11 pm EST ▣ Optional 3rd night farm/alt raid/future sales runs Monday 8:30 -11:30pm ▣ 6 HR Raid Week!Recruiting DPS & Healers to complete our last couple spots of the 20 man roster.

Ranged DPS:
    ▣ Balance Druid
    ▣ Hunter
    ▣ Mage
    ▣ Shadow Priest
    ▣ Elemental Shaman
    ▣ Warlock

Melee DPS:
    ▣ Monk
    ▣ Rogue
    ▣ Warrior
    ▣ Retribution Paladin
    ▣ Frost DK
    ▣ Enhancement Shaman
    ▣ Havoc Demon Hunter

Healers:
    ▣ Restoration Shaman
    ▣ Restoration Druid
    ▣ Holy Priest

About us:

<Internet Kings> *** 1/10M NH *** is a newly formed Stormrage alliance-based raiding guild. We are a solid, tight knit team of like-minded players, who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Almost the entire guild has raided top-end progression and are recently coming back to WoW for the expansion, Legion.

We raid two nights a week, Thursday & Sunday. Thursday from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST & Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST with an Optional 3rd night farm/alt raid Monday 8:30 -11:30pm EST. We are easygoing and laid-back, yet we want to get as much progress and boss kills in as we can in our 6 hours per week. We are all mature, veteran players (many from US top 20 guilds), with more than basic game knowledge, which will attribute to our progression in Legion.

We are looking for players that can perform at an acceptable level through your damage/healing, raid awareness, and your ability to deal with fight mechanics. Must be able to be dependable, have a working microphone, downloaded and use discord. Female friendly environment with multiple females in the raid group.

For more information, please contact via bnet:

Recruitment Officers:
    Fern - Fernleaf#1673
    Mahes - ImmortLRoach#1490

Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic raiding!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : mat#11420, muffin#11683 or Kukicha#1872

About Us
    <Slash Cry>'s core group comprises former competitive raiders who achieved H-Garrosh US-Top100 in MoP and currently playing with a friendlier real life raiding schedule in Legion. We are now recruiting for our core 20 man heroic/mythic raiding roster.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 7:30 p.m – 10:30 p.m. CST
    Thursday: 7:30 p.m – 10:30 p.m. CST

Class Needs
    Any solid DPS – Ranged Preference / Healer

All other classes/roles are free to apply. Exceptional players will always be considered.

Our Expectation
    - Attendance
    - Be Prepared for Raid (Consumables/Strategies/Class Research)
    - Good attitude for a friendly raiding atmosphere

Loot System
    <Slash Cry> manages loot via Loot Council

Contact
    Fearmeter/Akromä – Crovax#1454, Djdivine - Djhots#1726, Blutarski - Bluto#1131, Eklipto

<Mechanically Challenged> US-Mal'Ganis Ranked 85. We are 3/10M, 10/10H Night Hold.

We are a pretty laid back group of working age adults that want to experience high end content without a toxic environment. For our mythic progression raid core we are in need of < 3 > DPS and < 1 > Healer.

Casuals and fill-ins are also welcome. We attempt to get a mythic +15 on as many guildies as we can each week!
    Feel free to check out our public logs:
    Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed 7-10pm server (central)

Current classes needed

deathknight medium
    demon (hunter) medium
    druid medium
    hunter low
    mage low
    monk medium
    paladin medium
    priest (dd) high
    shaman low
    warlock high
    warrior medium
    Current Roster Includes :
    Protection Warrior & Guardian Druid - Tanks
    Havoc Demon Hunter, Retribution Paladin, Fury Warrior,
    Several Rogues, Frost Death Knight - Melee
    Dual Mages, Affliction Warlock, Dual Hunters - Ranged
    Restoration Druid, Mistweaver Monk, Restoration Shaman,
    Dual Priests, Holy Paladin - Healers

Our Expectations and What You Can Expect

► Come to raids on time with some personal Consumables. Tables of food and at least one cauldron will be provided.
    ► Knowledge of encounters and addons updated ready to go.
    ► Trial period typically is short and you will glady be promoted once criteria has been met (such as attendance, consistency, etc.)
    ► We are mostly compiled of professional adults. Meaning we work and have lives outside of gaming. We ask that you share in fun but respect those around you.
    ► We don't consider ourselves as hard-core or casual. We have fun playing together, working as a team, and being relevant in progression.

Ideal Recruits would be (900 Item level or above) Expirence in current and previous content.
    Preferably 21+ years old {we do have at least one person who is 18 years old, so there are exceptions.} Working mic or headset, able to use Discord (we have a server and our voice of choice.) Be competitive, do not settle for mediocrity. We challenge each other, we make our guild better by constantly improving. Stable internet is huge when raiding and others are counting on you.

Feel free to contact in game : Recruiter B-tag - Jmask#1941 or ACK#1484
    We would love to hear from you!

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 4/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150

Hey there, I am the Gm of The Speakeasy Tavern, an alliance raiding guild on Darkspear. Until patch 7.1 I did very little pve and was extremely happy. Then I didn't like the way the pvp scene was, so I started running pugs so much that I started to lead them. So many people enjoyed my laid back but thorough raiding style that I've started a guild for everyone. I'm now looking for several people to round off our core team. Although I still have to bring in pugs the majority of my runs are mainly guildies and we manage to full clear heroic NH every week. While I have a laid back attitude, my guild runs very smooth. Although I want to start into mythic before ToS is released, my main focus is forming a great core group to push Tos progression. Our raid times are from Fri. and Sat. 8 pm Est till ~ 12 am. I'm sure you will enjoy being a part of our team. You can contact me via btag at Ethankey#1498 to discuss and further details.

[H] <Filthy Millenials> 6/10 Currently in need of exceptional RDPS for our core mythic raid group. We offer paid transfers.

We do pay attention to dps, however what we watch for as much, if not more, is whether or not you do mechanics.

We raid Tues/Wed from 8-11pm EST. Optional heroic run Thursday.

Feel free to message me with any questions.
    Bnet: wsteelman#1468

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 7/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150

We raid tues/thurs from 9pm-11:30PM EST. we would like to talk to you about joining. more info below:
    <Feared> of Magtheridon-US is currently recruiting players of all classes/specs, and of all interests. We consider ourselves a casual, 2 night progression guild that is currently 2/10 Mythic Nighthold. Besides raiding, we also run Mythic+ on a nightly basis aiming to clear as many +10 or higher as possible during the week.

Our raid schedule is very light:

Tuesday 9p-11:30p EST
    Thursday 9p-11:30p EST
    Friday 9p-Finish (Normal OR Heroic Nighthold clear, optional for alts raid)

What we expect:

Be on time for raids. Be prepared (flasks, food, etc…). Be able to follow directions. Be able to take constructive criticism. Own up to your mistakes and improve on them.

What you should expect:

A good group of people to game with that won’t take the game super serious, and still manage to kill bosses and get everyone loot.

If that sounds like something you would be interested in, feel free to message/add Haberle#1802

Welcome, my name is Ethankey, I am the GM of The Speakeasy Tavern. We are an Alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Darkspear. Some of you might know me from speed runs and pugs I run regularly. We are looking for a few key roles to round out our roster in ToS. If you haven’t locked in a permanent spot on anyone’s raid roster we would love to talk to you and see if you are what we’re looking for. We are an extremely laid back group and we always have fun together. We are mainly an adult guild but are not biased as long as the maturity level is kept. We are not only active on raid nights but throughout the week, running M+ and various other content. We have people on at all hours of the day.

Current Raid Schedule:
    Progression raiding thurs.-Sat. 9pm EST. – 1am (7pm st-11pm st) and optional Sunday run at same time if needed. We also do alt/ap runs on Tues. 10 pm Est. (8pm st) along with M+ all week.

Requirements:
    • Attendance, all raiders are expected to show up for raid nights and be there 15 minutes prior for invite.
    • 890+ ilvl for Heroic nh
    • 900+ ilvl for mythic nh
    • General knowledge of the current fight.
    • Working headset and mic.
    • All required ad ons installed. DBM, RcLoot council, gtfo, healers have to die.
    Recruiting: as of 6/04/17
    Tanks, Warlock, Boomkin,
    Melee Dps ,Healers
    Any strong Dps should also apply.

What to expect:
    We provide a fun raiding environment with minimal stress. We down bosses at a consistent rate. Expect to laugh and be laughed at when mistakes are made. Wow is still a video game and we want to have fun. Also expect to be serious when the time is called for since we still want to be productive and make the most of our time. We expect our raider to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldron and feasts for most raids. We will do whats best for the raid with no favoritism.

What we expect:
    • We expect our raider’s to periodically contribute to the guild bank, since we make cauldrons and feasts for most raids. You come out way cheaper than providing for yourself.
    • If you can’t make raid times, you to give an officer an advanced notice. In game mail is acceptable. This allows us to provide a more consistent raid.
    Contact us to set up an interview:
    Ethankey#1498, Maxpayne#1368