How can I find the type of guild that clears mythic?

Wipe count:

Krosus: 153(lowest 0%)
    Tichondrius: 81 (lowest 2%)
    Spellblade: 38 (lowest 21%)
    Botanist: 78 (killed once with an unintentional glitch)

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm really frustrated about having to keep looking for new guilds because everyone gives up so easily. I'm at 54 traits and parse at 90+% on every boss. I'm stuck in this awkward place where I'm a god to 3/10M guilds but not good enough to get into the guilds that can kill the bosses I still need. So many people just log on to raid and CBA to farm artifact power, then suddenly stop showing up altogether when we can't meet the dps checks. My friend and I are on our fourth guild this tier and the same crap is happening, only they went back to Helya before giving up.

Any advice is appreciated.

Apply to guilds that have the progression you want. Keep applying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryhar View Post
    Wipe count:

Krosus: 153(lowest 0%)
    Tichondrius: 81 (lowest 2%)
    Spellblade: 38 (lowest 21%)
    Botanist: 78 (killed once with an unintentional glitch)

I'm in this for the long haul, and I'm really frustrated about having to keep looking for new guilds because everyone gives up so easily. I'm at 54 traits and parse at 90+% on every boss. I'm stuck in this awkward place where I'm a god to 3/10M guilds but not good enough to get into the guilds that can kill the bosses I still need. So many people just log on to raid and CBA to farm artifact power, then suddenly stop showing up altogether when we can't meet the dps checks. My friend and I are on our fourth guild this tier and the same crap is happening, only they went back to Helya before giving up.

Any advice is appreciated.
    I don't raid hardcore anymore. So take my advice for what it's worth.

For any guild you apply, go to wowprogress and look at the guild history. Look at things like, how long the guild been around, how consistently has the guild been clearing mythic bosses in the past patches. (Specifically bosses to look at are Mythic Archimonde, Mythic Blackhand, Mythic Hellscream/Blackfuse - when did this guild kill these wrt the world first kill).

Look at past logs for the guild and see if they have DPS parsing similar to you. Generally guilds where raiders are at similar skill level last longer than guilds whose best and worst players are far apart in skill cap.

Look up the GM and upper management of the guild in bnet and see if they have been around for a while. If the officer core has been around a couple of expacs, chances are higher that the guild will last out the wipes.

If you are consistently parsing > 90% for your ilevel, guilds which are 5/10 or 7/10M will definitely look at you (unless you are playing a spec they don't need, or you are playing an underpowered spec)

Also, the first 3 bosses really mean nothing in mythic both from parsing or hardcore raiding POV. This is a problem for guilds who kill the first 3 and then suddenly realize that they are not there yet to go beyond. As in they will have 7-8 raider with 50+ traits another bunch lingering around 40s, rest just got their 35th. That really wont cut it and they will collapse. (You can look up traits for each raider in wowprogress as well. )
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Hi! We are progressing every week. Krosus down 2 weeks ago and Tich down to 2% after a couple nights.

>http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Alliance) (4/10M)
    Currently recruiting any stand out Melee and Ranged DPS and 1 Resto Shaman, priority for Warlocks, Balance druids, and Ele shaman, as well a DH.

We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10H with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.

A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Whisperwind connected Dentarg) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay.*

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you.*

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well.*

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
    Wednesday: 730pm-1030
    Thursday: 730pm-1030

We also do "Alt" raids over the weekend on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum:*

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
    Vampt#1932*
    Rynoh#1729*
    Lynxz#1923
    Littlefinger#1841

Most guilds suffer from dwindling player numbers. If you can carry 3/10 guilds, 5-6/10 guilds will take you easy. I can't really understand what you are saying with "before giving up". Is your 4th guild in a row disbanding because they see no progress? That would be the shittiest luck I have ever seen. The problem with this raid tier is that EN was too easy. So, many new mythic raids formed and they can't progress over 3/10, because people you could carry through EN, now hold you back.