Question War Belt + Boots MM Rotation

Just got my Belt Yesterday! So happy and confused at the same time...

I was using Zevrims was really strong in AOE with MEMEBUILD, in M+ and bosses like Skorpiron, Bot and Spell. Now i really want to try the TS Build.

Also have 2 more leggos: Crapping Launcher Wrists, and Voddoo helm.

I was using the MEMEBUILD almost in all the fights, i now i wanna swap to TrickShot build, and i am a little bit lost.

For single target:

I should use Multishot to get the 20% from the belt Over the Arcane Shot before i use every Aimed Shot? Or i should Aimed shot and wait till Patient Sniper go low and then multi -> aimed shot?

I should use belt for single? or i should use other leggo?

For multitarget:

I know i have to avoid to focus cap so the rotation will be:

Example in a fight with 5adds:

Multishot x4 -> In case i can do a Marked shot and then -> Aimed Shot?

Or should i Multishot -> Marked Shot -> Aimed Shot with only 5 stacks?

I have read the guide from azortharion but havent seeing any videos from hunters with Belt+Boots to see how this work in live.

If someone have some youtube video i will be really apreciated.-

Armory:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Nidos/advanced

I love to do M+ so i am wondering if i should swap to TS build or just stay in MEME...

Belt is worthless on single target, unless you're using sidewinders, which is a sub-optimal talent.

When using the belt, use multi shot on two targets or more, still use arcane on one target.

For your multi target rotation, build up as many stacks as you can without capping focus.

In m+ I still use meme because most of trash dies to quickly to build up stacks. I think trickshot overtakes meme in m+15 or higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurabeth View Post
    Belt is worthless on single target, unless you're using sidewinders, which is a sub-optimal talent.

When using the belt, use multi shot on two targets or more, still use arcane on one target.

For your multi target rotation, build up as many stacks as you can without capping focus.

In m+ I still use meme because most of trash dies to quickly to build up stacks. I think trickshot overtakes meme in m+15 or higher.
    Incorrect, meme > trickshot in m+, yes even at 15+. It is by far amd away the highest dps build you can use for all hunter specs.

To the op, nothing in your rotation changed when using belt. Use arcane on single, multi on 2+ targets. Do not focus cap to try to build stacks

Quote Originally Posted by HappyLuckBox View Post
    Incorrect, meme > trickshot in m+, yes even at 15+. It is by far amd away the highest dps build you can use for all hunter specs.

To the op, nothing in your rotation changed when using belt. Use arcane on single, multi on 2+ targets. Do not focus cap to try to build stacks
    Do you play on NA realms? can we run a +15 and do trick vs meme? no legendary boots allowed. bring it

I play in Na love to do some m+ 15 this week..

addme Nidos#1771

Quote Originally Posted by chrewm View Post
    Do you play on NA realms? can we run a +15 and do trick vs meme? no legendary boots allowed. bring it
    Only place you'll be able to beat is bosses, woop de doo. Not to mention the fact, 1 movement to left/right, 1 sec where you can't cast your aimeds = rip dps. I hate meme build with all my heart and soul but its just insane for M+ and most NH bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by chrewm View Post
    Lol yes i play on NA realms, but why would I agree to this without using legendary boots. They are the core of the meme spec build in m+. Very doubtful you can outdps me in any 15 run.

But i will say, unless you are able to maintain 1mil dps over the entirety of a dungeon, you wont stand a chance against me in m+
    Last edited by HappyLuckBox; 2017-03-23 at 08:47 AM.

But i will say, unless you are able to maintain 1mil dps over the entirety of a dungeon, you wont stand a chance against me in m+
    Is that all you can do? with the boots? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Is that all you can do? with the boots? lol

1mil dps overall is pretty good. Would like to see you do better.
    Last edited by HappyLuckBox; 2017-03-23 at 11:02 AM.

1mil dps overall is pretty good. Would like to see you do better.
    I do do better, with trick+belt, no boots.

hehe, do do
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I doubt you can sustain 1mil dps on a ST boss fight lol, i play with True aim, volley, and trickshot for the purpose of having sustained dps in ST and Aoe (belt boots).

hehe, do do
    Care to put a value on that? One that properly justifies your derisive post earlier?

Deleted

hehe, do do
    How would you, you won't even get Aimed shot stacks unless you are the only one doing damage in +15.

Shit dies in a few globals.